Have you ever measured your penis?

Have you measured your penis?


  • Total voters
    48

Petra

Cult ****** and Simpering Cunt
My husband claims that every guy has actually taken either a measuring tape or stick and measured their member and any guy who claims otherwise is lying. So, have you measured your penis or is he just full of **** like usual?
 
My husband claims that every guy has actually taken either a measuring tape or stick and measured their member and any guy who claims otherwise is lying. So, have you measured your penis or is he just full of **** like usual?

I'll tell if you tell ;)
 
I haven't.
 
Not only have I measured my own, I've measured the penises of thousands of men across the country. I have someone developing an app that keeps records of city averages, longest, thickest, etc. It's called A Woman's Vacation Planner. It should be available in the Android Market before Christmas.
 
Yes, it's like masturbation : everybody does it

length : 14cm
circumference : 16cm
 
Back
Top