• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you ever killed an animal?

killing animals?

• Yes

Votes: 74 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 42.2%

• Total voters

SBTNW

Banned
i mean, by yourself, something like hunting or just fuckin' around.

NOTE: it doesn't count flies, or wormes or cocroaches or some kind of bug. i'm talking about middle-to-big sized animals.

maybe somebody has killed an elephant or something interesting...

Facetious

Moderated
I'm sorry, we have a bad connection :crackle: I'm going through a tunnellllll

Oh ! We're back ?

Ducks, turkeys, grouse, chuckar, wild hogs.

Big game is a hassle

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I think it's sick to slay an animal.

The only things I've killed are fish I suppose. Fish that were for us to eat at least. I guess they were technically killed by being out of the water for too long. I don't like to think about it really. I also had a hand in putting down my cat and my dog, but they were terminally sick and their quality of life was deteriorating. Technically the vet killed them with an injection.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Only when hunting or fishing, Oh.... or when im going out on a date, some little critter always seems to run out in front of the car at the last sec, it's usually a bit of a date downer (will she invite me in after i killed half the forest?) rabbits, squirrels, even a raccoon once. I don't like it, i think it's a conspiricy of mother nature.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Yep, killed 2 deer. First one with my ex's dad's car the second with my moms car.

Also countless squirrles, rabbits, skunks, even a few cats and a dog.

I'm sorry but if its in the road I'm not gonna swerve to avoid it! I might slow down if there is no one behind me but other than that, fuck em!

Oh, I forgot about roadkills. For all my driving, I have only killed one squirrel. And that one, initially it was totally an accident, but then I rode around the block and rode over him again to put him out of his misery just in case he was still twitching. I obviously felt nothing could really be done for him.

Also I do swerve or brake for animals (brake only if there is no one on my ass) Just by swerving alone I have probably missed about 8 or 9 that I would have run over.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Accidentally count? I think I've killed a few rodents and such without really meaning too.

I also used bad language towards a bear. He wasn't happy, but I don't think he died.

Facetious

Moderated
Yep, killed 2 deer. First one with my ex's dad's car the second with my moms car.

Also countless squirrles, rabbits, skunks, even a few cats and a dog.

I'm sorry but if its in the road I'm not gonna swerve to avoid it! I might slow down if there is no one behind me but other than that, fuck em!

Just be careful on that bike . . OK ! :nono:

I think I've killed a few rodents and such without really meaning too.

Oh, sure ! "The rat trap killed 'em" :spin: :tongue:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Just be careful on that bike . . OK ! :nono:

Obviously on the bike is different. I've had a few damn close calls. I'll swerve when on the bike, I don't want to know the outcome of hitting anything while on 2 wheels at any speed over 35! :eek:

I have heard of bikers being killed when they hit a deer, so yea...