• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Haters of Tebow correct

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I have to publicly "Man Up" and admit I was wrong!

Tebow IS garbage and can't throw a ball into the Atlantic Ocean from a boat.

I apologize..:facepalm:

I have to publicly "Man Up" and admit I was wrong!

Tebow IS garbage and can't throw a ball into the Atlantic Ocean from a boat.

I apologize..:facepalm:

Gonna "man up" again, now? lol

Ahem..............

So what now haters?
Don't you just love these people that are so sure about something,then are totally wrong?

Oh,and it's equally as funny when they go and hide instead of facing the music.

Ahem..............

So what now haters?

Timmy played well but now now that was a shadow of the steelers team. Starting QB hobbled, Starting RB blown knee, Starting center out, all pro D-tackle out, starting D-end out, Starting OT out, starting D-end out, back up RB out, Starting Corner out. I understand its football but that was Pittsburgs JV at best and they won in overtime. Bow to Leper Messiah.........

Okay, when is all the 'but' bullshit gonna end?
He won... yeah but...
He won again... yeah but..
He got them to the playoffs... yeah but...
He beat the Steelers... yeah but...
Just admit it... he exceed far past most of your expectations. The problem is, Tebow haters had basement level expectations of him right after he left college. When are gonna get tired of being dead ass wrong?

Timmy played well but now now that was a shadow of the steelers team. Starting QB hobbled, Starting RB blown knee, Starting center out, all pro D-tackle out, starting D-end out, Starting OT out, starting D-end out, back up RB out, Starting Corner out. I understand its football but that was Pittsburgs JV at best and they won in overtime. Bow to Leper Messiah.........

record.gif

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick