• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Haters of Tebow correct

Oh how the weak expose themselves. Of course the imp Goodell loves this any publicity is good publicity. The thread is just another way to show how America is so impressed with low rate everything these days.

How you must rejoice everyday in the knowledge that you, YES YOU, have such an extensive amount of half ass, also ran, never were athletes to call friends. I for one would wake up everyday with glowing satisfaction if this were the case in my "angry little world".

I'm not angry, dude. It's clear that you're the one that's angry. What, you think I run a 'I Luv Tebow' website or something? Get over yourself and your hate of a dude that gets coverage because of his positivity. Life is too short to go on living hating people and things you have no control over. :1orglaugh

Love them armchair quarterbacks, lol.

I'm not angry, dude. It's clear that you're the one that's angry. What, you think I run a 'I Luv Tebow' website or something? Get over yourself and your hate of a dude that gets coverage because of his positivity. Life is too short to go on living hating people and things you have no control over. :1orglaugh

Life is good brother enjoy the titties and have a merry christmas. Look forward to chatting again sometime.

Life is good brother enjoy the titties and have a merry christmas. Look forward to chatting again sometime.

I'm with you there. Maybe we bump this again in the AFC Wildcard. :thumbsup:

The Life and Times of Tebow Haters.

'Tebow shouldn't be and won't be drafted in the 1st Round!'
*drafted 1st rd. pick 25.

'He'll never become the starter...'
*current starting QB

'He won't last. He cannot win at this level.'
*7-2 as a starter

'What!?!?... He replaced Cam on the NFL Magazine cover?'

The Broncos are gonna finish last in their division with Tebow as a starter.'
*currently first in their division.

'Tim Tebow... is... well... he just sucks as a QB cause I said so, and my tummy hurts'

people always hate people who make a name for themselves it seems...regardless of how good or bad a QB he is or how successful his career will be, this season he is easily one of the most popular QB names floating around, and that means money is being made off of him which is the whole point of a professional athlete.

Most of you hating on Tebow were earlier in the day hating on that basketball player who got away with rape, and who lives a life of constant mayhem. Yet here you are hating on a guy who would be more than welcome in most anybody's home. A clean-cut kid with good manners, an education, and the skills good enough to be a starting quarterback in the NFL.

Why not take a moment and read up on the kid. I mean seriously, what's the thrill in bad mouthing a decent kid? I just don't understand why so many of you don't like the guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tebow

prove that kobe raped anyone

DR. B

Closed Account
Tebow is a average QB at best. The media killed it by mixing religion and football together :/ Lets face it, Tebow is no Manning or Brady right now, but thats not to say he could be. This is his first season where he started more games in his football career. I want to see how he does next year. He definitely had a shit game against the bills. I want to see if he can lead his team over the Kansas City Chiefs next weekend. If he wins and puts his team back in the playoffs for the first time in 6 years, then he moves up a notch to "he's ok" If they lose cause he couldn't git her done, then he'll just be a shit QB..... just like Erik Kramer, or like Cade McCown, or Josh Freeman, or like Kyle Orton :) but he won't be no Ryan Leaf thats for sure doh :/

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Tebow stinks :box:

not sure why people have this reaction to him. there are worse players

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I can't wait until Kyle Orton and the Chiefs ass fuck the shit out of the Denver Tewbows this week.

Orton is a better QB than Timmy. Fact.

lol people thinkin' Orton is some sort of legend or something. Dude's been tossed around more than a two dollar hooker. But for sure this coming game will be his Superbowl. :facepalm:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick