• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Haters of Tebow correct

People tend to be repulsed by fake people.

It is not his religion that turns people off its the fact that even though he is at best a practice squad QB He given the starting job because of his I drink milk image.

The little ladies think hes so cute and wholesome, he loves his momma and look at all the good he does.
Sorry folks in the real world results, and only results, should get you a starting job in the NFL. He was a winner in collage because his teams were so overflowing with bought and paid for talent that the lesser talented QB couldn't hurt them too much.

I for one hope they keep playing him and trying to show hes the second coming because that means the Broncos will suck for many years to come.

If the 'virgin' goldenboy was half as bright as he thinks he is he would see the his assfaced arrogant collage coach did him a disservice by not trying to mold his game to the NFL system and more than probably cost him a chance at being an NFL QB.

Hey Timmy boy show the the world something, do what so many halfassed collage QB's with sick amounts of athletic ability did and discover the position of tight end/slot receiver it is what you were born to do. Maybe even someday you will be a deserving starter at that position instead of a guy his team uses to sell jerseys to make up for their lack of ticket sales.

More Broncos getting rolled week after week. More shots of Timmy running for his life. Bronco fans John Elway is an distant memory. In the here and now you suck, Terrel Davis isn't walking out of that tunnel.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
People like to tear others down. It's the truth.

Tebow thread

Will, you have to understand, when most Americans see someone who is comfortable with his convictions (and not the ones that involve a lawyer) and wins where ever he goes, they have to hate.

He is that mirror at the Fun House that reminds them they are not as good as they could be.

I couldn't be bothered about Tebow. Yet, he is an intriguing person and I love to see people lose their shit over betting against him.

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
And you can't even spell College, correctly. Plus, you are in here, while he is in the NFL. Sort of makes you look like a turd. Oh wait.... I'm sure one of the NFL teams will be calling you to become one of their coaches, seeing how you know what makes a great QB and what doesn't.

Just sayin'.

C'mon, man!! All Tebow does is win. He doesn't let his detractors get him down. What's to hate about that?

Aint gonna win very much in the NFL. He will be exposed, It will come.

Sorry I misspelled a word oh great one. Don't you have a book burning to attend or got to run down Rushes daily pill intake for him. Robert E. Lee commented that Jefferson Davis had the eyes of a rat and half the personality yet you choose to quote him?? Might want to choose your heros more carefully. Now run along the adults have work to do.

I long for the days of beer drinkin' women chasin', hell raising QB's like Jim McMahon and Kenny "The Snake" Stabler. Not these metro sexual fuckers that are in the league now.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

Sorry I misspelled a word oh great one. Don't you have a book burning to attend or got to run down Rushes daily pill intake for him. Robert E. Lee commented that Jefferson Davis had the eyes of a rat and half the personality yet you choose to quote him?? Might want to choose your heros more carefully. Now run along the adults have work to do.

He's done been exposed what you talkin' about? :1orglaugh

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I don't hate Tebow. But he doesn't belong in the NFL.

Tough to call a guy a bust when he's in his second season and has started 5 games in the NFL. His athleticism, toughness, and work ethic get him in the league no matter how flawed his passing motion is. Isn't Matt Moore starting for Miami? Hopefully Denver gets some O-line help and a legit #1 receiver. Cuz when Tebow doesn't work miracles and beat NFL teams all by himself the haters will continue to wet their pants with glee. In other news, Brandon Lloyd seems to like St. Louis.

luvsemlarge

Closed Account

If you really care to know who I look up to and admire, it's this man....The last Rebel of the Civil War. Gotta admire a man who stood up for what he believed in. And, he comes from the same state that I am from.

jesse-james-1.jpg

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Now, as far as Tebow... give him some time. A player doesn't make it to the NFL if they don't have any talent. He may pan out, then again maybe he won't. But it's only fair to see what he can do in a full season. Until then, you can't judge a guy after only five games.

I don't hate him for any of those reasons. I hate him because he went to a college that is the root of all evil in the universe.

Well like him or not he is playing in the NFL and has already made enough money that he could retire comfortably and start a chain of Christian Bible Schools!

But really I would rather have to deal with him than guys equally as bad and they make the news because of that night club shooting!

Why does everyone hate him? It's not his fault he was drafted way too high. It's not his fault that unreachable unexpectations have been thrust upon him. It's not his fault he's not half as good as the Kyle Orton. It's not his fault every single QB in Denver has to live with comparisons to John Elway. And he's a half decent player, and a tough, tough player. I don't see how any of this merits the sheer hate he has drawn. If it has to do with him getting playing time, shitty teams always put in their young guys in order to gauge their ability to play and give them a chance to develop and gain experience. I personally do not think he'll amount to anything in the NFL, as I have seen way too many UF QBs sizzle out once they reach the NFL (same as really all UF offensive players outside of lineman). But I'm not gonna rip him for it. Btw the Broncos would suck with any QB in the league not named Brady or Rodgers. Their running game is terrible, their O-Line is terrible, the defense is terrible. Putting all the blame on him is idiotic.

So many people hate him because so many people love him. You don't see any Flacco or Johnson haters. Tebow has transcended the sport and hate comes with the territory. Why are people so dumbfounded by this?

So many people hate him because so many people love him. You don't see any Flacco or Johnson haters. Tebow has transcended the sport and hate comes with the territory. Why are people so dumbfounded by this?

Actually Chris Johnson has a good amount of haters. Being greedy and blatantly unaware of one's own deficiencies does that.