• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hate Group Calls On Parents To Pull Kids From Classrooms With LGBT-Inclusive Teachers

Re: Hate Group Calls On Parents To Pull Kids From Classrooms With LGBT-Inclusive Teac

Source?

Where I come from, it's pretty straight forward...

"You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”

edit: Oh yea, I forgot my source... God...

Don't treat the bible like it is a black and white source book. There are a lot of contradictory points on things like marriage in the bible, if read carefully, and completely. I'm not saying what the bible teaches overall is wrong, bad, or anything of the sort. Just be careful how you list the theological points therein, and remember that it was written by humans, Divinely inspired or not.

Re: Hate Group Calls On Parents To Pull Kids From Classrooms With LGBT-Inclusive Teac

Parents with future freak shows for children. Intolerance is just ignorance spelled another way.

Lol, people throwing the word "hate" around here need a fuckin' Merriam-Webster dictionary. The day I see Graham, Warren or Stanley out lynching homosexuals, your guys' word might hold some weight, but seriously, you guys throwing that word at them like that are pathetic. In fact you guys come off looking like the intolerant ones. Get a clue.