• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has anyone fucked a stripper???

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Isn't that the whole point?
Oh no.
In the States men are so hard up that they actually pay these women to just dance, and get nothing in return.
oh jeez.

snowbeachbum

Closed Account
Yes, i did, actually lived with her close to a year, and then i screwed one of her coworkers, that didn't go over too well, and i lost a good thing, worst is: the other was a little nicer to look at nut not half as good in bed!

And for sheer hornyness sake i lost a good thing! Dumbass!

I met a stripper at one of the bars I go to had no idea she was a dancer till the third date she thought I would have a problem with it when she told me I went to the club she worked at to see her dance I was even more attracted to her after that something about seeing all these guys wanting the girl im with did it for me I knew her boss and he asked me if I was lookin for any side work I do alot of security at clubs it was win win for me

Sashe

Banned
I never been to a strip club, never seen a stripper and never fuck a stripper. Because strip club is illegal in my country. I have to go to Thailand, Japan or Europe to make a visit to a strip club.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yes and it was the best sex of mu life.

I had to pay her though, but I didn't mind—
I actually felt privileged she was letting me,
money or no money.

I highly recommend it!

roronoa3000

Banned
I never been to a strip club, never seen a stripper and never fuck a stripper. Because strip club is illegal in my country. I have to go to Thailand, Japan or Europe to make a visit to a strip club.

lol, what country is that? I thought you were from France for some reason.

I heard about this place it's in San Fran right?

Yup. It's on the corner of O'Farrell and Polk. I recommend going the next time you're in this neck of the woods. Just remember to bring plenty of cash with you. ;)

They are fun to fuck for a while, but the few that I have been with have ended up either partying too much or just headcases....

This. Some older strippers I'm friends with are pretty cool (by "older" I'm mean over 30), but that's because they have matured after being "party girls" and both have kids to take care of now. I've noticed a lot of younger strippers are REALLY, REALLY narcissistic... I guess that goes with the territory, but it seems to be worse with the younger generation in general these days.