• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has anybody been to Australia ?

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Never been, but I would like to go, and not to fuck koalas.

member979979

Closed Account
I lived there for 26 years, and I don't care for Sydney either. Melbourne is very trendy, all fashion and culture, so I don't like there much either, and Adelaide has the reputation of being the unofficial most boring city in the world. Don't get me wrong, Australia's the greatest place on Earth, but you might not get much from the places you are going. I lived in Brisbane for 5 years in my early twenties and I liked it, but not really sure if it suits tourists. Cairns is a great spot and you'll probably have the most fun there, it's a good spot for heading out to the Barrier Reef, there's plenty of short day trips you can take up to Cape Tribulation or the Atherton tablelands and see some rainforest, check out the Kuranda railway, it's a track that snakes it's way up the mountain to a little village that's worth a look. Cairns is also full of nightclubs that are full of horny backpacker chicks too.

About the Kuranda railway, would this be enjoyable for a 26 year old (myself) and a 21 year old?

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I've been to Sydney and I was there for a few days on transit from NZ.It all
depends on what you want to see.They do tourist buses there,that take you
around the sights.The Red one will show you the best bits of the city centre,
whilst the Blue one will do that and some of the beaches like Bondi & Bronte
etc - I did both of them.

There should be enough to keep you occupied though.I managed to do enough
damage when I was there :D

As for brothels,go to the Tourist Info place at Darling Harbour and they have an
evening entertainment guide.Where there's a list of top brothels ;)

I've been to Cairns. It was beautiful, touristy with lots of shopping, eating and mostly nice people. Lots of transportation via buses and cabs available. Nice beach and sea side area good for skating, jogging, and perhaps running into a beautiful person. A car full of locals screamed at me to go back to where I effin came from, but honestly don't blame them, as I've lived in a tourist town before and wanted to say the same thing to visitors on more than one occasion. Saw a number of adult entertainment venues there, but didn't patronize them, as I was there on business and didn't have the time. There's also a zoo there called Wild World or something like, where you can see all the Aussie wildlife - they had a crocodile there that was so big, he looked more like a dinosaur to me. Stayed in a comfortable Double Tree hotel there, was really nice, but then again, I had just come back from Papua New Guinea directly before, so everything felt like luxury to me.

Been there a few times.Great place.Go on the wine tours if you get the chance.Just mind out for the bastard spiders.

definitely go for a ride on the kuranda train.
also have a look at the skyrail in cairns.
lake eacham is a beutiful place thats near cairns on the atherton tableands plus there are a lot of things like tree top canopy walks etc.
there are a few places like wild world that have massive crocs plus all the other aussie wild life like koalas, wombats,birds,roos etc.definitely worth a look.
there are a few islands off the coast plus the great barrier reef tours.

if you are looking for a brothel in cairns, grab a copy of the cairns post (local paper) and there will be adds in that.

enjoy your trip :)

Dont go to sydney, the place is a fuckhole. Im from brisbane, born and bred, but brissie is a bit boring sometimes. Fuck the AFL, go and see an NRL game.
Oh and get mega pissed, we have the far superior beers here.

Enjoy