• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harlot Ranch

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
You guys aren't taking a serious investment idea seriously. Harlot Ranch would be a huge hit.
Can you post your business plan? How much are you looking for? How many investors have committed to the project and how much of it is funded?

You guys aren't taking a serious investment idea seriously. Harlot Ranch would be a huge hit.
As soon as it's legal to operate establishments that can sell weed for on-site consumption I will definitely be looking into getting in on this marijuana strip club. Gonna call it "The Hunny Pot".

gmase

Business plan. First question, How much you got? Second question as many as I can con third question see answer to first question.
Serious investments require a serious plan. Is he looking for debt or equity?

As soon as it's legal to operate establishments that can sell weed for on-site consumption I will definitely be looking into getting in on this marijuana strip club. Gonna call it "The Hunny Pot".
You can partner up with these guys: https://thehunnypot.com/

gmase

"Serious investments require a serious plan. Is he looking for debt or equity?" gmase this ain't the Wall Street Journal here you know.
The FreeOnes Board Journal?

i suspect more tounge in cheek stuff here than real.
I have a feeling only one poster in this thread doesn't have their tongue in their cheek.

"Serious investments require a serious plan. Is he looking for debt or equity?" gmase this ain't the Wall Street Journal here you know. i suspect more tounge in cheek stuff here than real.
I ask for no capital up front at all. I'm looking for people with the same vision.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Unrelated but sorta and not necessary but I remember knowing this guy who, when we would get together to smoke some weed, always had a lighter with him but never the weed part. He was a Satanist who must have admired some cheap Jew demon like Howard Levey.

Anton_LaVey_photo.jpg

"Uhhhhh... I have a lighter."

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Serious investments require a serious plan. Is he looking for debt or equity?
Business plan. First question, How much you got? Second question as many as I can con third question see answer to first question.

Investors? You're asking for someone (one) or others (many) to put up $5,000. Plus $5,000.00 put up by you. For a total of $10,000. Too much cash outlay. Bubb and gmase mentioned a business plan in this thread. You need that. Here we have money being spent without a clear rate of return for those investors. Video sales? That's a dead market. Where are you going to sell these videos? Blockbuster? They've been done for about eighteen years. Adult video store? I don't think so. Online? That means a webmaster salary. Video production costs and distribution costs (in a proper supply chain) on those videos and then the storage of those videos will eat a way at their original investment. Try live streaming? How about places for customers to go and watch topless models working out. That means paying rent, lighting, heat and air conditioning at the local gym. Getting a gym owner to provide his location for this may work. But he probably would lose clientele as a result. With people coming that means having food and drink. Strip clubs are everywhere. But the best place legally to be sounds like it would be in Nevada. Las Vegas? Reno? That means having business permits and licenses, etc. Customers would want to interact with the model as well and vice versa. That means having bodyguards and security on the premises. More expenses incurred without the investors seeing their first dime in profit. They'll need to get a reasonable rate of return. Let's say between ten to fifteen percent in the first year. Between seventeen to twenty percent in the remaining years in addition to their original investment. Can you guarantee that? That's highly unlikely.

Last edited: