• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley Spencer's Free Membership Contest!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys! It's that time of year again :) Last year I ran a contest for Christmas, giving out 10 free one-month memberships to the winners and a three-month membership to the winner of the Christmas song contest.

This year I've decided to run another round of contests in honor of the holidays, though I'll be doing it a little bit differently this time.

Contest One
Guess how many photos I have in total on my website, as of today's release of my Christmas photo set. The 3 people who guess the closest to the exact amount of photos I have will each win a free two-month membership to my website! This particular contest only applies to those who are not currently members of my website, given that current members have access to count all the photos. Sorry guys!

Contest Two
I am in need of a good banner for my siggy on here, and unfortunately I suck at trying to create my own. So I invite you all to play around with it and try to create a pretty banner for me to use on FreeOnes. The person whose banner I choose will win a free two-month membership AND a custom photo set! Both members and nonmembers of my site can participate in this one.

Both contests will run through January 6th. I will announce the winners on January 7th, so be sure to check back in after you've submitted your guesses and banners to see if you won! In case you forget, I'll write you each privately via PM to notify you of your winnings.

I've got some great things in store for 2014! For the past year, I've been releasing one video and one photo set every week. For next year, I've decided to turn things up a notch and release two photo sets per week and continue on with the one video each week. What's more, I've recently finished reading an erotic novel trilogy called The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, and I loved the story so much that I'm going to begin shooting scenes from each book, which will be going on from January 20th until... probably August. Just the first two books will take me up through the end of May. To give you an idea of what that content will consist of, it's basically some good old fashioned bondage and submission, as the Sleeping Beauty trilogy is a twist on the classic tale, where Beauty wakes and the prince takes her away to his kingdom as his slave.

So for the first 3/4 of 2014, it'll be one set each week of Sleeping Beauty plus a regular set. Once I've finished this story, who knows what's in store ;) Guess we'll find out!

Now.... Good luck everyone!

PS. To find some photos of me for the banners, you can check out my babe page for sample pictures, my official thread, and I'll be posting photos periodically throughout this contest. Starting with these photos from my Christmas set.

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 291
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 306
  • 073.jpg
    073.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 304

Harley Spencer

No singing! Yes!

Ha yeah, that didn't work out so well last year. This year I was going to have the second portion of the contest be to post a fan sign picture including your face in the photo, but something tells me there wouldn't be as many takers on that one either since I've witnessed quite a few threads already where members were asked to post pics and most were either too scared or refused to include their face in the photo.

So siggy banner it is :)

vanlee1

IMAGINE
What's more, I've recently finished reading an erotic novel trilogy called The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, and I loved the story so much that I'm going to begin shooting scenes from each book, which will be going on from January 20th until... probably August. Just the first two books will take me up through the end of May. To give you an idea of what that content will consist of, it's basically some good old fashioned bondage and submission, as the Sleeping Beauty trilogy is a twist on the classic tale, where Beauty wakes and the prince takes her away to his kingdom as his slave.
Sounds like a cool project with fun role play... Hope you have fun with this I know your fans will.

So for the first 3/4 of 2014, it'll be one set each week of Sleeping Beauty plus a regular set. Once I've finished this story, who knows what's in store Guess we'll find out!
There are plenty of good erotic novels out there for you to keep us entertained for a long time ;)

Thank you Harley for running this 2nd (annual?) contest for us Freeones members :D
My guess is going to be "9696" total photos!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Can we enter more than one signature in the contest?

Ha yeah, that didn't work out so well last year. This year I was going to have the second portion of the contest be to post a fan sign picture including your face in the photo, but something tells me there wouldn't be as many takers on that one either since I've witnessed quite a few threads already where members were asked to post pics and most were either too scared or refused to include their face in the photo.

So siggy banner it is :)

I totally would have done the fan sign with face (actually... I already have!) :(.

Sadly I have no photoshop skills, so the banner thing is outside my wheelhouse. :bawling:

Harley Spencer

Sounds like a cool project with fun role play... Hope you have fun with this I know your fans will.

There are plenty of good erotic novels out there for you to keep us entertained for a long time ;)

Thank you Harley for running this 2nd (annual?) contest for us Freeones members :D
My guess is going to be "9696" total photos!

Yes, I hope so. I think it's going to be really fun to shoot. And I'm currently reading The Story of O.
And you're welcome!

I totally would have done the fan sign with face (actually... I already have!) :(.

Sadly I have no photoshop skills, so the banner thing is outside my wheelhouse. :bawling:

Aw, I'm sorry Happy. I have no banner skills either, I've tried multiple times and a few different banner generators, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to size the pictures to make them not stretch out all goofy and stuff.

Great contest :hatsoff: 49465 is my guess

Thanks! Marked.

Hey guys! It's that time of year again :) Last year I ran a contest for Christmas, giving out 10 free one-month memberships to the winners and a three-month membership to the winner of the Christmas song contest.

This year I've decided to run another round of contests in honor of the holidays, though I'll be doing it a little bit differently this time.

Contest One
Guess how many photos I have in total on my website, as of today's release of my Christmas photo set. The 3 people who guess the closest to the exact amount of photos I have will each win a free two-month membership to my website! This particular contest only applies to those who are not currently members of my website, given that current members have access to count all the photos. Sorry guys!

Great idea Harley ill definitely be spreading the word to friends about your site. Not too many stars interact with fans and do contests like this. Love all your posts and sexy pictures on here. Im going to take my guess of 1500 and hope I get lucky and win. Thanks again.

Harley Spencer

Great idea Harley ill definitely be spreading the word to friends about your site. Not too many stars interact with fans and do contests like this. Love all your posts and sexy pictures on here. Im going to take my guess of 1500 and hope I get lucky and win. Thanks again.

Great! Sounds good. I'd love to have your friends around, they should definitely consider joining FreeOnes (and my site! :) ), as I'm sure they won't be disappointed.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I guess I'll get the ball rollin'...

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Aww man, I suck at making sigs/banners/whatsoever. :(

So I can only take a shot at guessing. That means I'll have to trust on luck. And I never have luck in anything. :(

Anyway, thanks for making a contest for us pervs at FreeOnes, Harley. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Yeah, making siggys isn't really that hard. I just learned by playing around in Adobe Fireworks and Photoshop. It's not like it takes any advanced training/skills or anything...