• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley Spencer Penthouse pics!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The Pittsburgh Penguins.

Fuck. I was all prepared to congratulate you on the Hustler spread and the very sexy pics, but I'm afraid you answered this question incorrectly. :mad:

Had you said Chicago Blackhawks, I might have married you. I guess you'll just have to live with disappointment now.

Re: Penthouse!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6470745, member: 579739"]Thank you! I'm so happy :)
Holy fuck! There is a god and my cock is praying to you right now! Awesome.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
After reading that, I like you even better. I like to do all of that myself too.

I would get my hair done professionally, but I don't have the money for that. I hate doing my hair! As for my makeup, I don't trust other people with my face. I've been living with my appearance for 21 years, and every MUA that comes near it does not do it justice.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I would get my hair done professionally, but I don't have the money for that. I hate doing my hair! As for my makeup, I don't trust other people with my face. I've been living with my appearance for 21 years, and every MUA that comes near it does not do it justice.

I have had MUA's that made me look horrible. I don't look good with a lot of make-up on and they always want to do the high glam, tons of make-up look. (Grrr) As for hair, I only let them cut my hair. I have super thick, wavy hair and it looks better left alone. Your hair looks amazing, so whatever you are doing is working.

You look really good in that photo shoot Harley my dear. Really good!.

I'd like to take that Harley 4 a ride! :banana:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Heyyyyy, Harley! :wave:
Kudos on your Penthouse pictorial! The Big Time! :partysml:

After checking your nice sample of your Penthouse pics, I of course then had to go finish checking out your Babes Sections pics. I say finish because I had been checking you out over there earlier. :D You know, for that certain little project.

I was really enjoying your pictorial of you in your FreeOnes attire ... as well as stripping out of it. :thumbsup:
These were my 3 favorites:

Nice perfect-sized Boobies! That hair! Those piercing, captivating, seductive eyes!
You've got an Angelina Jolie / Lara Croft / Holly Marie Combs / Neve Campbell thing going on. :drool2:

This one ... what's NOT to like? :D
Some pics don't need explaining.
As HARD and Hot & Bothered that this one got me though ...

Man oh MAN! Your Butt is just so cute and irresistible, Harley! :bowdown:
I'm an Ass Man and yours is just sooooo NICE! Awesome!
Thank You Thank You for that shot, Harley! Love it!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Good for you. Harley Spencer now available behind a 7-11 counter near you. I love ya.