• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hardcore Brunettes

ban-one

Works for panties

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Blanca and Ray Edwards from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5 '02
Employment: Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 1,364 High-Resolution Pictures - (2000x1500)
Videos: 2 Hardcore Videos

Blanca came over the other day to do some more amateur nude modeling, and as always, she did very well with the modeling but that's not all she did at the shoot. Blanca wanted to get fucked again so that she could have some more hardcore content on the TrueAmateurModels.com website, so after her nude modeling shoot, we fucked in the back bedroom and squirted a load of cum inside of her pussy so that I could shoot off some nice creampie shots. This amateur Latina babe absolutely loves getting her pussy filled up with a load of cum, and she also sucks cock very well too. It was also nice licking all over and eating her tight pussy too. I sure love eating that pussy, and she likes it when I lick her asshole too. I inserted my tongue so far up inside of her ass, I was literally fucking her up the ass with my tongue! - lol 😀👍

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

We also recorded a fuck video that day as well - (another creampie) - so now Blanca has 2 fuck videos on the website. And speaking of websites, True Amateur Models is the only website that she can be seen on as she is an extremely amateur girl that's modeling nude for the very first time, as well as engaging in sexual activity for a website for the very first time. She's just a 100% real amateur girl that I met one evening after stopping off at one of the local restaurants to grab some dinner.

I am planning on shooting her on additional occasions, so be sure to watch out for more coming from Blanca! As of now, she has a total amount of 1,364 high-resolution pictures and 2 videos. I hope that you all enjoy her brand-new pictures, and be sure to continue watching out for more content coming soon!

Be sure to check out Blanca's profile at the link listed below
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/previewtour/models/blanca-model.html