• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Happy Thanksgiving!

turkey.JPG

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
it was really late this year, wasn't it? i got so tired of waiting for it.. i've had my christmas lights up for weeks. i heard the tree lot set up today. might get one tomorrow.

oh, and lacey,

HappyThanksgiving. I guess this day is a kick to the balls of our British friends huh?

Actually, they designed this day. Their plot? To create a day where Americans ate so much their stomachs became bigger, and they got fatter, and continued this tradition year after year until they are all so fat, England can just walk in and lure them into prison camps by waving turkey drumsticks under their noses.

It's an insidious plot. Is it working? Well, are Americans getting fatter?

:D

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Actually, they designed this day. Their plot? To create a day where Americans ate so much their stomachs became bigger, and they got fatter, and continued this tradition year after year until they are all so fat, England can just walk in and lure them into prison camps by waving turkey drumsticks under their noses.

It's an insidious plot. Is it working? Well, are Americans getting fatter?

:D

Those Brits masterminded this to force us into a Euro healthcare system. Those dastardly bastages!

HappyThanksgiving. I guess this day is a kick to the balls of our British friends huh?

Far from it. Enjoy your big turkey meal, making Christmas dinner less special. ;)

By sheer chance, I'm cooking the meal for my household today. I don't really know what you'd call it, but the principal ingredients are chicken, chorizo, rice, red onion, paprika and balsamic vinegar.

Oh, nearly forgot - enjoy yourselves. Especially the pumpkin pie.

The one day people can be massive glutten, eat turkey butthole bread, and nap off the shame... I love this holiday, Happy Turkey Day everyone!!!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The one day people can be massive glutten, eat turkey butthole bread, and nap off the shame...

Look around. Most Americans do this every day of the week.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Only reason I get invited to family dinner is because I used to be a bouncer and am good at keeping the rednecks and hillbillys apart. Kinda like a buncha Italians arguing what's better between a Lincoln and a Cadillac. Happy Thanksgiving.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Happy Thanksgiving, a day to spend giving thanks for family, food, and football. I'll be hibernating for a while after dinner, seasons blessings to all!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I hate family shit so much. The rest of 'em love all that phony bonding crap grace before meal nonsense. Last year I told them I was going to get them all matching sweaters and photograph them mentioning I'll take the picture since I don't belong in it.

If I show up empty handed at least I'm not armed. I hate family shit so much.