• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans!

CtexsinsChelle

Official Checked Star Member
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!!!!

XOXO,
Chelle

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Happy Thanksgiving dudes :glugglug: I was just wondering if you stuff the bird today,or do you only do that at xmas :D

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'm going shopping in an hour. :hatsoff:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8044162, member: 586426"]:facepalm:

Don't throw shade on me Baby Girl, that's how I roll....:facepalm:

The one day people can be massive glutten, eat turkey butthole bread, and nap off the shame... I love this holiday, Happy Turkey Day everyone!!!

Nobody is napping right now. They are at the stores this very minute, buying shit. They will then sleep for about an hour and then get in line to go buy more shit tomorrow at about 5am.

Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving everybody!:wave2:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Nobody is napping right now. They are at the stores this very minute, buying shit. They will then sleep for about an hour and then get in line to go buy more shit tomorrow at about 5am.

Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving everybody!:wave2:

I refuse to participate in that shit. Give thanks one day, next day biggest shopping day of the year. Oh, the irony.

Fuck this shopping on Thanksgiving shit. One fucking day to do nothing but watch football and eat and drink. You even have to wait until 6 on Superbowl Sunday to do that shit. I just ate 2 turkey sandwiches and most everybody has left except for my brother.
Gonna watch the Ravens and Steelers now. and fuck that black Friday shit too. I may buy some stuff online Monday.

I like Thanksgiving because it's one of the few holidays that isn't phoney for most people and the marketing and consumerism behind it is still not at ridiculous levels. (Even if it has sort of marked the occasion where the materialism and consumerism for the end of the year holidays start on the next day.)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Thanks Petra and others. Black Friday is something I'm not involved in anymore. I've worked too many of those during my retail days and the shit that I have seen was fucking ridiculous. The funniest was when a 5 yo kid was crying to his grandfather that another kid got the last Hulk Hogan action figure. Grandpa told the kid that if he wanted it then go take it from him. The little guy comes up from behind this other kid and sucker punches him in the face while he's standing on line with his mom. The shocked mom yanks the toy from grandson and now grandpa and mom get into a tussle.

I will be going out for only one item on Friday. ShopRite has boneless chicken breast on sale 99 cents per pound. Load up the chest freezer.