• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy early 420 i just forgot what the heck i was doing

"I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk." - Steve Martin

Shifty

O.G.
"Escape" reality? No. You must be thinking of acid - or television - or internet - or masturbation - or a nice Sunday drive.

"This shit" is just a means to relax after a day of dealing with assholes. It doesn't alter reality, it just makes them feel better about it.

You are your own reality. You don't need it. That's fine - and that's your choice - although the people who say that usually need it most.

I haven't had any in a few years. I knew some people who smoked it every day, which was their decision, but it was more of a weekend thing for me, or maybe after a particularly long day at work. I'm not about to go out looking for it, but I'm sure I will in the future.

I was thinking more of Sgt. Barnes.

Merry 420. Just make sure you all don't overdo it.

^ That's not overdoing it. That's just a dumb guy and his equally dumb twit wife. They're the kind of people you sell magic beans to. Or bear insurance...just in case...even though they live in the middle of suburbia. They probably still avoid stepping on cracks.

Some weed would be nice about now. I could go visit my next door neighbor but he's insane. He can often be found on his front lawn, pacing around and carrying on full conversations with himself. It's pretty creepy. Add the fact that he's a Jesus freak and you've got yourself some 'me repellant'.