• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy early 420 i just forgot what the heck i was doing

today is brought to you buy the letter 15teen, i am so f'n high as a kite

omg, anyone else going to get totally stoned out of there mind tomorrow on 420 at 420?

fo me 420 only means that I will get more effed up than usual, because i usually take atleast one hit from a bong every day

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
You just couldn't wait one more day to get stoned eh?

Then again, I sometimes forget what the day is when I'm smokin dat hash.

I'm sorry but I'm frankly tired of pot culture and how every single facet of it is worshiped.

Shifty

O.G.
Are you smoking this shit so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this shit.

I am reality.

There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is.

I'm sorry but I'm frankly tired of pot culture and how every single facet of it is worshiped.

Don't let the obnoxious ones decide the image of it for you. That's because you're only seeing those ones who carry on about it like that.
The real people in the culture are so normal that you don't even know about them. Most don't make such a big deal out of it and are often annoyed by those who do because of the way it makes everyone sound. The ones who make it into something big are usually in their teens, maybe early 20's. The same age group who gets all excited at the prospect of getting to drink.
- How about how the alcohol culture is worshiped? Now there's where I get annoyed. Commercials up the ass, people hooting and cheering when someone mentions beer. Drinking games - I've known plenty of people who 'worship' that part of it.

Are you smoking this shit so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this shit.

I am reality.

There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is.

"Escape" reality? No. You must be thinking of acid - or television - or internet - or masturbation - or a nice Sunday drive.

"This shit" is just a means to relax after a day of dealing with assholes. It doesn't alter reality, it just makes them feel better about it.

You are your own reality. You don't need it. That's fine - and that's your choice - although the people who say that usually need it most.

I haven't had any in a few years. I knew some people who smoked it every day, which was their decision, but it was more of a weekend thing for me, or maybe after a particularly long day at work. I'm not about to go out looking for it, but I'm sure I will in the future.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Happy early 420 i just forgot what the heck i was doing

That's because you have no short-term memory because you get high all the time. :nono: