• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

hang out as friends or do you think she wants more?

so... this girl i used to be friends with that i havent seen in about 4 -5 years, said she saw me downtown yesterday and facebookedd me to invited me over for dinner because her boyfriend is up north working, she said she hates cooking for just herself.

she also said it looked like something was wrong with me and if I ever needed anything or any kind of help, not to hesitate to ask,what are friends for she said

we chatted online for almost an hour

anyone think i should go out and buy some condoms? just in case you know shes looking for a romp in the hay

you were in the friendzone then and im sure you're still in it. my advice is dont go, cancel. tell her a woman from where you worked asked you out and you think you have a shot with her, and if you can meet up with her some other time.

so... this girl i used to be friends with that i havent seen in about 4 -5 years, said she saw me downtown yesterday and facebookedd me to invited me over for dinner because her boyfriend is up north working, she said she hates cooking for just herself.

she also said it looked like something was wrong with me and if I ever needed anything or any kind of help, not to hesitate to ask,what are friends for she said

we chatted online for almost an hour

anyone think i should go out and buy some condoms? just in case you know shes looking for a romp in the hay

Listen to RASQ - if you are going expecting some - expect disappointment. Tell her you can't make it because you have another date with the new girl you are seeing. Women want guys they can't have and knowing You Might have someone will make her want you more..............if she wants you at all. If the drive is a close one - go for it. Nothing better than a free meal. Just realize the only thing you will be eating is her food and not her pussy

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Girlfriends come & go. I'd be happy to have her as a (real) friend - those are damn hard to come by. But that's just me. After 4-5 years with no contact, she reached out, based on catching a glimpse of you and invited you over for a meal. I think that sounds very cool of her.

But there could be more that we don't know. So I see this one of two ways. If she's just being friendly, I give her props for being cool and I would never make a move on an involved girl like that. But if she has any intention of doing you on the sly while her boyfriend is out of town, she's a whore and her friendship is worthless anyway. If I liked her as a person and had any thoughts that she might have cheating on her mind, I wouldn't go. But if you know something that you haven't told us (that she was the town whore when you knew her before), I don't guess it matters one way or the other.