• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hands-Free Cumshots / No Hands Cumshots

Re: The hands free cumshot 3

I'm not sure if this one has come up yet. I know I've seen this woman somewhere.

http://just.**************/play/NtDFGf87QEeDz24

_Jill_

Pending Official Checked Star Member

Although I haven't ever slapped his cock while he was cumming, I HAVE slapped his balls while he was cumming. If memory serves me correctly he was quite surprised and in considerable shock at that exact moment.

Interestingly enough the slap of his balls caused a large stream of cum to be released while he grimaced in pain... Looking back now, it was kind of funny, lol

I'll look around and see if I can find the video to post on this thread...
Jill

you should slap his cock side to side while he's cumming to send his cum across the room :D

Jills the best... she knows how to make a man suffer and make the guy think hes actually enjoying it!!LOL Love ya Jill... and yes.. love Rob too ... in a nonhomosexual way of course!!LOL

_Jill_

Pending Official Checked Star Member

Thank you... Always nice to hear from others who also enjoy this kind of lifestyle or role play...
Jill

Jills the best... she knows how to make a man suffer and make the guy think hes actually enjoying it!!LOL Love ya Jill... and yes.. love Rob too ... in a nonhomosexual way of course!!LOL