• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hand Jobs?

What's all this talk of Hand Jobs, Blow Jobs and Steve Jobs?.

Y'all should be more interested in doing Bank Jobs instead. There's more of a payoff at the end of it.

I like it when she's interested in getting me off. If she cares, is making an effort, etc. the specific technique doesn't really matter. I like dirty talk and eye contact too.

Meh HJ's are usually disappointing. Put it in your mouth or ill jerk it myself.

I've found wet never forget he has balls and squeezing him just right and finding his fav stroke speed(probably the most important). As I am just a girl I could be wrong but I wanted to put in my :2 cents: :D

Meh HJ's are usually disappointing. Put it in your mouth or ill jerk it myself.

hug.gif

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
There really is no "one" way to do this, I'm guessing, as each guy is different.

That said, the visual element is important. Make sure your manicure is good, makeup and hair look hot...use your tits with his cock...talk dirty while doing it...lots of lube also...

^^ I like this

I like it when she's interested in getting me off. If she cares, is making an effort, etc. the specific technique doesn't really matter. I like dirty talk and eye contact too.

I always try to be super enthusiastic and sexy :)

I've found wet never forget he has balls and squeezing him just right and finding his fav stroke speed(probably the most important). As I am just a girl I could be wrong but I wanted to put in my :2 cents: :D

hug.gif

Thanks Alisa! I welcome advice from you anytime, you sex goddess you! ;)