• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

halo 2-xbox live

any other freeones pervs like me play halo 2 on seXBOX live? if so send a friend request to eletor! :glugglug:

played it before online at a friends house,.... didnt rub me the wrong way but some guys take the game way to seriously online

i agree man....there are alot of pricks :mad: on that game. i just mute voice chat unless i'm playing with friends. it's alot better that way. :scream:

yea, i am a halo 2 fanatic. my gamertag is FUNKYnotaJUNKY. well actually its my friend's but he lives next door. trust me. i will be online most of the time. btw, i have reached level 25 before in my other gamertag.

on saturday i saw a guy shooting mini smg's out of his BR. unless it was a glitch due to connection i think he was modding. anyone know anything about mod's being stopped?

Yeah rescent updates have put a stop to Mods. But there are still some stand-byers lingering out there.
My gamer names are Ballz88 and gravyclaw I'm a 28 on both of them but I'm a hell of a lot better than a 28!

I played today, and a guy was modding, as soon as he sdtarted the game stopped for a second, and then the creen announced that rabidhaloxxx ( number) was banned for life.

SO I guess it is working

wow!!! that fuckin great!!! i have yet to see that happen. it's about time they started doing something about it. has anyone else seen anything like this?