Halloween 2019

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
My girlfriend's son wanted to be a knight for Halloween this year. So I made a couple of Crusader great helms out of EVA foam, hot glue, and ordered some costume tunics and surcoats. This is the result. Deus vult!

url=https://postimg.cc/D4Svd2D8]
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
[/url]

Premium Link Upgrade

What are you bitches planning on for the holiday?

We're going to a Halloween parade and party in Downtown Summerlin and maybe a trunk or treat event in the area.
 
Me and the wife are going to stay home and watch some Horror flicks. When she gets scared enough she will grab onto my hot dog with both hands and wrestle the white stuff out. Ten minutes later I fall ****** before she comes back from the kitchen where she washed her hands.

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
Nothing going on for me. My new gf is out of town and my last gf is still mad at me. Chicks.
 
I have a scary doctor's appointment...top that. :eek::eek::zombie:
 
Crusader great helms out of EVA foam, hot glue, and ordered some costume tunics and surcoats. This is the result.

BTW....That's a templar knight outfit. Those guys were nuts.

Premium Link Upgrade
 
Are those shoes?! Not immersed.
 
I was just trying on the costume to see how it fits. Damn. And yes, I know the markings and uniform are Templar. I would love some waaaasshole SJW to try and confront me about it.
 
Not bad at all man, but I wanna see what your GF looks like in her costume. Make it happen ty
 
Reminds me of my lady friend. She was a Navy girl too. Damn, I really need to go see her. Flights may be in order.
 
Yeah, Premium Link Upgrade

We don't really have a big Halloween here, but I hope you guys have fun.
 
Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade Premium Link Upgrade

Deus vult-ing around Las Vegas Town Square and conquering the Bonefish Grill for God's greater glory. And yes, we're both not wearing period appropriate shoes or pants. We still had a good time.
 
Jeans and shoes? Come on man!
 
I guess that's what you call a enjoying Knight Out?
 
Not a squidhead?
 
Back
Top