• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Haley Paige / Haley Hunter

Re: Haley Paige

Nobody seems to be able to get straight answer on exactly what happened to her at the end, her father insists that it had nothing to do with drugs and that she had been clean since she left the business earlier this year. But regardless she will be missed, she had a really tough life and you cant help but feel for the girl, she was beautiful.

the director Chico Wang... although heroin is involved to, she was evidently a junkie.

Now that I think about it, very often her eyes in her films didn't look quite right. She was very sexy and one of my favorites, however there were times when she didn't look all there. RIP Haley

Man, this is sad.

I never quite knew what to make of her, though. She had one look, and many names. She did over 300 movies, but never seemed to age. She looked so wholesome, but behaved so lustily.

RIP.

It's a pretty tragic story, especially with the drugs, the violent husband, the mysterious death in a small town in the middle of the desert, far away from Los Angeles.

She was very alluring in her movies. She would do the nastiest things and still look completely innocent and pretty. Now it turns out that she was smacked out of her brain and wasn't entirely there. She was married and divorced last year, and this year she gets involved with a known nutcase. Perhaps he tried to save her, perhaps he killed her?

I just found out about this today... She was in my top three and she's very prevalent in my collection.

Sorry to see her gone.