• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gwyneth Paltrow Figuratively Sucks Barack Obama's Cock As She Hosts One Of His Money Grabs

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Walk like a zombie, talk like a zombie, act like a zombie. You're a zombie.
obama-zombies.jpeg
SPX-036367-1-300x200.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-raises-party-cash-gwyneth-paltrows-home-012550379.html

Obama raises money at a tongue-tied Gwyneth Paltrow's home
Associated Press
By DARLENE SUPERVILLE 15 hours ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Gwyneth Paltrow has won numerous awards for her acting, but speaking apparently came with some difficulty Thursday with President Barack Obama standing beside her.

"You're so handsome that I can't speak properly," the actress, singer and food writer gushed after introducing Obama to several hundred supporters seated on white fold-out chairs in the lush backyard of her home in the movie star haven of Brentwood, a neighborhood in Los Angeles.

In a not-so-subtle reference to her "conscious uncoupling" earlier this year from husband Chris Martin, Paltrow said it was a "profound honor" to have Obama in the home she shares with Apple and Moses, her two children with the Coldplay lead vocalist.

Paltrow hosted a reception and dinner benefiting the Democratic Party that marked the start of a three-day, California fundraising swing for Obama. He is scheduled to attend three other Democratic National Committee fundraisers in Los Angeles and San Francisco before returning to Washington on Saturday.

Tickets to the reception at Paltrow's home started at $1,000, while dinner tickets cost a minimum of $15,000.

Actors Julia Roberts and Bradley Whitford were among those attending.

In a brief introduction punctuated by "ums," Paltrow declared herself to be one of Obama's biggest fans and said he's an "incredible role model."

"I am one of your biggest fans, if not the biggest, and have been since the inception of your campaign," she said, adding that she thinks both of his campaigns and his presidency will be one of the most important and most scrutinized of all time.

Paltrow noted the approaching Nov. 4 midterm elections in which Democratic control of the Senate is at risk. She called it a "critical time" for Democrats and seemed to urge everyone to vote. "It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs to pass the things that he needs to pass," she said.

She mentioned equal rights for women in the workplace, and investments in sustainable energy and "everything green" before commenting on Obama's looks.

"I'm taking her to the next event," Obama quipped when it was his turn to speak.

He also thanked Paltrow and her kids for "letting us crash your house."

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
So they're conspicuously uncoupling liberal dipshits from their money?

Politics and Hollywood have some things in common. It's just that the actors in Hollywood are usually better at being phony.

Interesting. I had heard Obama was going to be in L.A. but didn't pay attention to the specific itinerary. I'm house sitting a friend's place in Brentwood this week and was surprised to discover this event happening just down the street yesterday evening. It's a very nice part of Brentwood but nowhere near as ritzy as the part O.J. lived in.

I care, and you should too Johan. This shows that these America haters are finally starting to run out of lies and fabricated scandals about the president, and all they've got left is "OMG democrats had a fundraiser!" Sorry, I mean "money grab." I wonder what it's called when republicans do exactly the same thing. Sucking Koch maybe? It would be sad and pathetic if it wasn't so hilarious watching this bunch of hate filled idiots falling apart. I'm starting to suspect that "President who destroyed the republican party" might be another thing that Obama can add to the long list of things he's accomplished, even despite this party doing it's absolute best to hurt America every step of the way.

And Gwyneth, how fucking dare you support the President of the United States!!! Where is your patriotism???

I care, and you should too Johan. This shows that these America haters are finally starting to run out of lies and fabricated scandals about the president, and all they've got left is "OMG democrats had a fundraiser!" Sorry, I mean "money grab." I wonder what it's called when republicans do exactly the same thing. Sucking Koch maybe? It would be sad and pathetic if it wasn't so hilarious watching this bunch of hate filled idiots falling apart. I'm starting to suspect that "President who destroyed the republican party" might be another thing that Obama can add to the long list of things he's accomplished, even despite this party doing it's absolute best to hurt America every step of the way.

And Gwyneth, how fucking dare you support the President of the United States!!! Where is your patriotism???

To be fair this thread isn't about Republicans. It's not like they are getting a free pass on the issue. I just find the whole aspect of fundraising in politics and the money that goes into campaigning in general corrupt, completely ridiculous, and a big part of what's wrong with our system. It amounts to what is legalized bribery. It gives the least of people even less power and gives the greatest even more access to people in power to get what they want.

I think Gwen is a hottie and I like her acting.

Outside of that, I don't listen to her. Not sure why anyone would listen to any actor unless they had some specific expertise.
I can understand why she puts people off.

Maybe I've let go of the Angry Young Man, but getting spun up on politics like this is silly. I believe the system is corrupt. If you want to expend your energy, do it in protesting and trying to cleanup the system. That would be hard work.
Otherwise, Republican, Democrats, and their respective haters are all just full of crap and I have little use for them unless if they are funny....then at least I can get a chuckle out of it.