• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guys putting his dick in a girl's mouth/pussy/ass without her permission (not rape)

Re: Guys putting his dick in a girl's mouth/pussy/ass without her permission (not rap

thats fuked up...she tells him her boyfriends wood b mad or something like that and he still puts his dick in...i wood kick the shyt outta him

Re: Guys putting his dick in a girl's mouth/pussy/ass without her permission (not rap

thats fuked up...she tells him her boyfriends wood b mad or something like that and he still puts his dick in...i wood kick the shyt outta him

Well, it's not real. It's all acting.

i know that but it would be really fucked up if it were real

Veronica Raquel, I believe. It was her and the guy she's always doing scenes with. They were doing doggie on the couch and it went something like:

"Ahhh. You just put that in my ass. I don't have to do that, do I?"

:1orglaugh

Or, we could be thinking of completely different vids.

In the one I saw, the guy was pumping her in the vagina from behind, pulled out, and went back into her pooper. She was pretty upset, and it looked like it hurt a lot.

try http://pxeek.com
u may find lots more..

Dude that is so on the line it ain't even funny!

It's called consensual sex for a reason.

If a lady don't want a schlong in her anus, don't stick in there against her wishes.

If you do that you're a creep and a scumbag!

-cs™

Uhm, the situation was explained quite well at the beginning. Everything infront of the camera is an act. Didn't you know that.

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches

i think its rape either way unless she knew it wuz coming and if she did it is not a surprise

I am male, and once I was in an second floor apt, with a another male... I almost sucked his dyck once, but he backed out. It was my birthday and he told me he had a gift for me and ask me if I would let him blindfold me, so he could set the gift up.

To make a fairly long story short, he placed his dyck in my mouth. I was very, very much surprised...... I did not expect that in a millions years. I just stood there blind folder sucking. What was more surprising, was that I forgot that we were in front of a window. Anyone looking in, possibly could see me sucking a dyck, but not he. The window shade was covering his face, down to his chest. Only I was exposed with his dyck in my mouth.

I am male, and once I was in an second floor apt, with a another male... I almost sucked his dyck once, but he backed out. It was my birthday and he told me he had a gift for me and ask me if I would let him blindfold me, so he could set the gift up.

To make a fairly long story short, he placed his dyck in my mouth. I was very, very much surprised...... I did not expect that in a millions years. I just stood there blind folder sucking. What was more surprising, was that I forgot that we were in front of a window. Anyone looking in, possibly could see me sucking a dyck, but not he. The window shade was covering his face, down to his chest. Only I was exposed with his dyck in my mouth.
This story would be a lot better if you didn't say you were male.