• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guys, please answer this question for me

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Whenever I have been told I have a beautiful cock, I find myself thinking "Really? I mean...really? It's really purple there...there are a lot of veins there. Some stray tufts of hair over there. That mole is REALLY out of line."
It looks like a blood-engorged mass of flesh and muscle to me. Not exactly a thing of beauty.

That said, Spexy, I am sending your about 2000 cock pictures, if you don't mind. If you do mind, too late.

the way i've always understood it most chicks like dick because of how they can make her feel, not how they look...cause, they're kinda goofy really

Why.....WHY....do some guys like showing off their peen like its a prized work of art? I swear, some guys just adore their love noodles so much that it makes me wonder how they have enough love left for pussy. :facepalm:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/670c0ffed5/psa-an-important-message-from-women-everywhere

I just want to make this clear Spexy, I only sent you that pic because I was showing you the dangers of the internet and what can happen.

Side question: You never responded to what you thought about it

:dunno: Mine looks like a grubworm with a turtleneck. I know that ain't attractive. :(

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I think Jason Lee's character in Chasing Amy sums it up:
That's why I can't buy lesbians. Everyone needs dick. See, I can buy fags. Bunch of guys that need dick - just plain need it? That I get.

Anyway, I think this is pretty much it:
Easy answer. Men are visually stimulated and women are not. Men are stupid and don't understand this.
Just a lack of male empathy and imagination, really.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
it happens each and every single day online because of my job...but actually yes, I've had guys expose themselves to me or email me pictures of it in my day to day life. I don't get it.

That's the same reaction I used to have when Linds@y Lohan and P@ris Hilton were BFF's... and they'd get out of low slung cars wearing no panties, so the paparazzi could photograph their nasty crotches. Sure, some girls I like looking at their treats. But others, esp. those known to have the herp-herp virus... :eeew:

If Sofia Vergara wants to show me her stuff, I'm all in. Just like if Brad Pitt sent you a pic of his stuff, you'd probably be all in. But nah, you probably don't want to look at some random troll's junk. But with that said, I have met girls who say that they like watching guys stroke their cocks. Course, that's probably/usually a prelude to sex, so maybe that's a different vibe than what you're talking about.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I know!!! Just had a PM (about the tenth PM from this guy in the last year) asking me to check out his cock. Like, seriously? Are you that insecure that you have to beg an internet chick to reassure you that your cock isn't ugly? (fyi dude, its a cock. Its not cute.) If girls liked looking at cocks, don't you think the industry would be geared towards women just as much as men? :facepalm:

Why don't I start a blog where all the industry girls can go to post the penis pics to shame the guys?

Of course it doesn't help when I have asshole co-workers telling guys to send me penis pics because I love it. o_O

attention whores.

I would never send a pic of my junk.... I don't. Have a telephoto lens to get a clear shot of it

Easy answer. Men are visually stimulated and women are not. Men are stupid and don't understand this. What brings a guy to do this can only be found out on a couch at $125 per hour 3 sessions a week. Spexy, does this happen that much? Your business is sure to draw some of them to you, but apart from that, does this happen in everyday life? I've never been a woman so I just can't relate. No woman has ever asked me if I wanted to see what she has.
So untrue. Women are EXTREMELY visually stimulated ... jus not by dicks.

The real answer is: men crave validation. We just do. We need to know if we're big enough, strong enough, good enough, etc... its why we ask so many questions in bed. We get off on pats on the head, and in this way, we are like dogs.