• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guys, please answer this question for me

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I have never understood this fascination. Men's bodies just aren't attractive. Penises are funny, not hot.

I know!!! Just had a PM (about the tenth PM from this guy in the last year) asking me to check out his cock. Like, seriously? Are you that insecure that you have to beg an internet chick to reassure you that your cock isn't ugly? (fyi dude, its a cock. Its not cute.) If girls liked looking at cocks, don't you think the industry would be geared towards women just as much as men? :facepalm:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I dunno.
It looks terrible w/ the winter bush around it.
I shave it and it looks worse, all pimply and broken out from the shaving cream.

catch 22

Mayhem

Banned
I'm not saying that mine is a "prized work of art" at all............I'm saying that it likes being talked to, that's all. :shy:

Hondarobot

Banned
If my cock was gigantic, I'd probably put some sort of flag and flashing LED lights on it. Since my cock is normal, I agree with you.

;)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Easy answer. Men are visually stimulated and women are not. Men are stupid and don't understand this. What brings a guy to do this can only be found out on a couch at $125 per hour 3 sessions a week. Spexy, does this happen that much? Your business is sure to draw some of them to you, but apart from that, does this happen in everyday life? I've never been a woman so I just can't relate. No woman has ever asked me if I wanted to see what she has.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Easy answer. Men are visually stimulated and women are not. Men are stupid and don't understand this. What brings a guy to do this can only be found out on a couch at $125 per hour 3 sessions a week. Spexy, does this happen that much? Your business is sure to draw some of them to you, but apart from that, does this happen in everyday life? I've never been a woman so I just can't relate. No woman has ever asked me if I wanted to see what she has.

it happens each and every single day online because of my job...but actually yes, I've had guys expose themselves to me or email me pictures of it in my day to day life. I don't get it.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I must admit, I have a great looking dick. Who wants to see? :facepalm: But seriously, unless I'm getting blowjobed or laid, there's no reason to have my cock out.

Why u no like cock pictures, bb?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I once had a friend show five different women a photo of his dick that he had on his iPhone. Tricked them into talking about pets and then said "this is my lizard" and showed it.

A few strange things are:

1. It was at a Pauly Shore comedy show.
2. He's gay.
3. He got slapped once, punched once and kicked in the nuts once.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
It also works pretty well if you need to put your coat hanger on something.

Or a towel after taking a shower. I know I'm not the only one who does that...

Right?