• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guys, have you ever had sex with a lesbian?

I did once, and I'm here to report that it wasn't all it's cracked up to be, or at least wasn't for me. In fact, it was the most nerve-wracking sexual experience of my life.

I was still pretty inexperienced at the time and so I wasn't very confident in my abilities, which made it even more nerve-wracking. She was older than me and she hadn't had sex with a man since high school. Anyway, we were friends for a while and she was cute and pretty drunk and so we ended up having sex. The thing that made the sex pretty bad for me, besides my relative inexperience, was that I felt ten times the pressure to make it really good, like I had the reputation of the entire male gender riding on my dick, so to speak. And there was no way I was going to go down on her, since I had no chance of being as good at eating her out as her girlfriend. She seemed pretty into it, but probably not as much as the straight girls I've been with. Long story short, lots of heavy petting followed by brief intercourse, all in all a pretty awkward experience. Looking back on it I wish I could have another shot at it to redeem myself, because my skills and confidence at the time were less than adequate.

I'm ready to chalk up the awkwardness of the whole ordeal to my relative inexperience, but I was definitely psyched out by the whole lesbian thing too. I'm curious if there are any other straight guys out there who've had sex with lesbians and what their experiences were like.

Did you feel the same pressure I did? Was the sex any good?

(I'm tempted to include some sort of warning to anyone who might be tempted to write about some made up fantasy scenario, but I figure that will happen anyway and anything I say won't do any good to stop it.)

bigbadbrody

Banned
if a lesbian has sex with a man, is she really a lesbian?

Right. Since I don't want to get into a semantic argument, I'd put her at a 5 on the Kinsey scale: Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual.

I've been with Bisexual women .
Lesbians know what women want - men don't - LOL sorry but it's true.
they are good teachers.

bigbadbrody

Banned
maybe she was bi

This is a semantic argument that I don't want to get into. She identified as a lesbian, explained that she was a lesbian when she first turned me down for a date, only dated women, and hadn't had sex with a man in 8 years before me. But technically she was bisexual because she had sex with both men and women. If I had to classify her, I'd classify her as a lesbian because she so clearly tilted to that side of the spectrum. But really it doesn't matter.

bigbadbrody

Banned
she cant be a lesbian if she had sex with you, a man

I never had sex with a lesbian. Most lesbians will never have sex with men, unless the woman is actively bi-sexual. I never had sex with a bi-sexual woman either, I have this thing about hygiene and a strong phobia against germs.

Call me weird.

bigbadbrody

Banned
I don't understand why it matters whether she was a lesbian or lesbian-leaning bisexual.

i bet after she had sex with you, she turned lesbian

Facetious

Moderated
they are good teachers.

√ The idea that "men don't" is contingent on the fact that women are bad teachers, the guy is celibate, inexperienced, ain't gettin it or just plain doesn't listen, feel and observe ! But we don't want to get into semantics. ;)

I don't understand why it matters whether she was a lesbian or lesbian-leaning bisexual.
Most women today are bi in my estimation . There is a distinction . . believe me.

A few woman turned lesbian after a night of sex with me. :dunno:

Ohhh ? :bigear: lol ! :tongue:

That's funny. I had sex with the same girl and she never made any reference to being a lesbian.... ;)

slowhand

Closed Account
No I cant say I have. :D

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
they are good teachers.

hm. Speak for yerself. Some of us speak fem-ese with a conversational fluency.. or enough to translate. ::whispers to self:: assumptions..

Details matter because generalizations and assumptions.. make people look a fool.

'The entire male gender riding on my dick'? A girl decides to experiment. Predominantly lez.. and she's drunk.. and one just assumes that it's going to matter or change someone's opinion of the whole gender.. or.. ::shrug:: Ya know what, I'm thinking too much about some shit that is *your issue*. You deal with it in yer mind.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Back in college I lived next door to four girls who all played sports. One was a redhead. Kind of cute...not beautiful, but athletic. She invited me to her birthday party and I went. It was pretty crowded, but she noticed me and came over to talk. I played music in a band at the time, and she asked me to come upstairs to her room and show her a few moves on the guitar. So I did. About five minutes into it she started kissing me and grabbing my dick. One thing led to another, and she ended up giving me a blowjob. A couple of weeks later I was in the back yard laying in a chaise lounge, tanning. Her roommate walked up to me and gave me a baggie with cookies in it. When I got done tanning, I went next door to thank her. I looked in the back door and there were both of them in the kitchen, kissing and grabbing each other's tits. Does that count?

Well I can see that this was a stupid topic to bring up, since most people seem either hung up on semantics or solely interested in flaming. Thanks.