• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guy kissing Girl after Facial / Female to male cum kiss/swap

Re: guy kissing girl after facial

I think this stuff is awesome.

I've tried to do it several times myself. Tried, that is. Usually, just before I nut, I'm thinking how cool it is going to be to do this. We are just going to snowball it back and forth until it is all gone. Never seems to happen that way.

While she's taking it in her mouth, it is like my whole mental outlook changes. I start thinking, "hell no, I ain't gonna taste that!" Maybe a little peck and a taste but I can't follow through on that whole swapping globs back and forth. Call me chicken.

Anyone else like that?

Me and my Girl watched a movie with Mark Davies eating his own Jizz from a sexy MILF. Don't know the name of the movie but it made me and my Girl crazy horney and so we done the same. I Cum Swapped with her aswell!!

Try:
"Cum im my mouth, i'll spit it back in your's"

There is a taylor rain clip of this- when i saw it i cringed
I don't see what the problem is .. it's his cum .. I do this with my g/f .. tongue kiss her after I cum in her mouth.

yeah i've kissed my gf too after shes swallowed, but has your gf spit the cum back into your mouth. that is what he is most likely cringing at

Re: Female to male cum kiss/swap?

this thread was started a while back, i'm not sure how many vids are or aren't snowballin. but its worth a try

There is one with mark Davis. I saw it a while back, didnt do anything for me. The girl cheekly gave it him back.

OK when i decided to post this on here, i thought - if i read this from someone else, i would think it was bullshit. end disclaimer, on with the story.

i've been seeing this chick for about a month and the other night i was with her. we were making out etc, and she said she was off limits - be-bow! wrong time of the month!

so i backed off, but we were soon back at it until she gets my pants off and goes down on me. one fantastic blow-job later, i blow in her mouth. she was there for a while and i figured she was having problems swallowing it all, when she stands up and leans in for a kiss.

i thought - ok, she's taken a full load in the mouth, i guess i can give her a quick kiss, whats the harm.

she spits my whole load in my mouth.

i didn't see it coming. but it was fucking hot. we made out some more and were swapping my cum back and forth for a while until she she finally swallowed the lot.

the vids posted on this and the similar pages are totally worth trying out at home. the best part was, i hadn't even mentioned to her that i was interested in trying this out. she did the whole thing herself!