• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guy kissing Girl after Facial / Female to male cum kiss/swap

Re: guy kissing girl after facial

look for cum-yum on tumblr. Great collection- cum kissing, swapping, guys licking cum off pussies and tits..

I have had the same issue, but recently started tasting my cum after jerking off (after a bud encouraged me while I was j/o on cam for him). I think that will make it easier next time.

I think this stuff is awesome.

I've tried to do it several times myself. Tried, that is. Usually, just before I nut, I'm thinking how cool it is going to be to do this. We are just going to snowball it back and forth until it is all gone. Never seems to happen that way.

While she's taking it in her mouth, it is like my whole mental outlook changes. I start thinking, "hell no, I ain't gonna taste that!" Maybe a little peck and a taste but I can't follow through on that whole swapping globs back and forth. Call me chicken.

Anyone else like that?

I have had the same issue, but recently started tasting my cum after jerking off (after a bud encouraged me while I was j/o on cam for him). I think that will make it easier next time.

I have the same problem as well. It is such a huge turn on to watch and I fantasize about doing it, but when it comes down to it, I lose the desire right after I cum. I just went for it once and ate a cream pie and it wasn't as bad as I thought. It is very mental. I'm going to keep trying and hope that I get over it, because I love this kind of stuff.

This thread is great. It is so hard to find this stuff.

I'd like to gather all the links that are still active and include them in a follow up post.

One more with Elodie Cherie at 04:50. I think there is one more in this clip actually. Watch the entiry clip, really good cumpilation.

w w w . d r t u b e r . c o m/video/2368/elodie-cherie-through-the-years-lars-cumshot-compilation

One more with Elodie Cherie at 04:50. I think there is one more in this clip actually. Watch the entiry clip, really good cumpilation.

w w w . d r t u b e r . c o m/video/2368/elodie-cherie-through-the-years-lars-cumshot-compilation

The entire clip with some nice "licking and fingering his ass"

w w w . x h a m s t e r . com/movies/958429/elodie_cherie_les_lolos_de_la_garagiste.html