• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guy carrying the woman during sex?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Interesting to watch, but I think the value of the scene switches a little too much towards the guy.

Okay.. so you have like hulkamania muscles and the chick weighs 75 pounds. That's like 2 different fetishes I have yet to appreciate. Unless it's a muscle chick and a teenager.

Which would.. be interesting and illegal in a Maury show kinda way.

::sighs and clicks reply:: Why did I just bump this?

Whoa.....you combined Maury and The Hulk into a single post - I'm not worthy....well done although I don't think you get my point.

Standing - fucking - and the lifting her off her feet as she wraps herself around you....provides for deep intense fucking....

Great to do - and nice to rub one out to.....

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Whoa.....you combined Maury and The Hulk into a single post - I'm not worthy....well done although I don't think you get my point.

Standing - fucking - and the lifting her off her feet as she wraps herself around you....provides for deep intense fucking....

Great to do - and nice to rub one out to.....

Oh I get it, and there's a certain scene with gauge from years back that stands out in my mind. Then she did that shtick where she puts her hands on the floor and gets fucked... um.. "gauge-style"? I dunno what to call it but she did it way too much. Just stop that right now, young lady. Go clean your womb and I'll call you when dinner is ready. Go on!

hollywest

Official Checked Star Member
I did a scene in No Swallowing Allowed 15 where I was DP while both guys held me in the air

That a girl Holly - you know what I'm talking about. Thanks for sharing..