• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gummy Bear Kama-Sutra,,,,,,

You'll never view gummy bears the same way after this.... :p

the-gummy-bear-kama-sutra-28076-1250782372-8.jpg

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I used to do this all of the time with mine.
Then I ate them in those positions. Call me mad, but I thought they tasted better that way.

The last "position" is just kills me

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
There was a board game out years ago that had little rubber pigs instead of dice and if they landed in the doggystyle position the roll was called "makin' bacon." Wish I could remember the name of the game because this shitty description doesn't do it justice. This picture reminded me of it for some reason.

I'm from Iowa and pretty easily amused, if you couldn't tell.

I used to do this all of the time with mine.
Then I ate them in those positions. Call me mad, but I thought they tasted better that way.

I don't know if they really would taste better after sexing them up, but I can tell you that if you leave some in the bag and in your car on a hot day....eating them while they are melted is the BEST!

There was a board game out years ago that had little rubber pigs instead of dice and if they landed in the doggystyle position the roll was called "makin' bacon." Wish I could remember the name of the game because this shitty description doesn't do it justice. This picture reminded me of it for some reason.

I'm from Iowa and pretty easily amused, if you couldn't tell.

I've seen that game too...but I can't help you with the name..Just wanted to show my midwestern roots.

That was real funny, are they both of consenting age?? Quite a few positions look the same!