• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gulf Spill Overblown

So it wasn't common place, meaning it was a fairly big deal, but it was overblown?

Did you read my oroginal post in this thread? That's not what I said. When I responded to Titsrock's post, I was stating that, as usual, he was overblowing the fire as something that is a commonplace occurance in American business. It is not.

Did you read my oroginal post in this thread? That's not what I said. When I responded to Titsrock's post, I was stating that, as usual, he was overblowing the fire as something that is a commonplace occurance in American business. It is not.

I'm not sure that's what was going on.

However, I find this thread totally tiresome, as it's full of you and your unsubstantiated claims. Enjoy your point of view. I'll go ahead and say you win. That's how much I care.

Respond if you'd like. Bye now. :wave2:

However, I find this thread totally tiresome, as it's full of you and your unsubstantiated claims. Enjoy your point of view. I'll go ahead and say you win. That's how much I care.

Respond if you'd like. Bye now.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Respond if you'd like. Bye now.

co-sign

We can go to the fuckin moon and turn wind into energy but we can't stop oil from spilling?:facepalm:

Even worse, we have to look to Kevin Costner to help things!? :surprise:

Like Bill Bellamy said "Meh, whats the difference if birds get motor oil or cooking oil on them? They wind up getting cooked and eaten anyways!?"

We can go to the fuckin moon and turn wind into energy but we can't stop oil from spilling?:facepalm:

Even worse, we have to look to Kevin Costner to help things!? :surprise:

Like Bill Bellamy said "Meh, whats the difference if birds get motor oil or cooking oil on them? They wind up getting cooked and eaten anyways!?"

Is it an acceptable hazard in today's world to tolerate such risk and such consequences? I say nyet.

The U.S. Gov't (and the Gulf States) need to sue BP, Halliburton et all and hopefully end all of these companies from ever doing business again.

I'm sure BP will fight back by trying to take down the regulatory agency that was obviously asleep at the wheel and "on the take" from BP (and other Big Oil Companies)....but THAT retaliatory act would be welcome, in my opinion.

Gov't needs to end it's "cozy" relationship with Big Oil (and all the "Big" corporate monopolies) and enter into a hostile one with Big Business. It's the only way to protect America and American Consumers :cthulhu::hatsoff:

Lets get a hold of the seriousness of this situation. We need clean beaches for tanning.
italian-flag-54.gif

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
its the medias' job to make stories...they grab estimates and predictions, but they are not to blame. WE are. Those who let themselves me manipulated. Those who are truly ignorant who believe every damned thing they see if it reads "MSNBC" or "FOXNEWS".

It was a combination of exaggeration, actual cleanup efforts, fear, uncertainty, and most annoyingly brash grandstanding for those who were craving an event to feed off of. Thats just the way things are.

isn't the week a british rag? they'd seem to be the most likely to play down the level of the disaster...like how our papers play down the civilian casualties in iraq and afghanistan and it's way early to gauge the full effect of the spill just yet

You seem to like jumping to conclusions as much as the media. It will be some time before we will be able to get an accurate grasp of the extent of damage done.

:dito: That is pretty funny. Criticizing a jumping to conclusions about how bad it would be by jumping to a conclusion about how bad it won't be before any reasonable assessment of the aftermath has been done..:confused: