• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gulf Cooperation Council launches attacks in Yemen

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I misread the title and thought it said "Gulf Corporation." Boy is my face red.

It seems I was wrong about any ground troops. There are reports of tens thousands Saudis troops massing at the Saudi border with Yemen. The Middle East well get crazier, if Saudi Arabia launches an invasion of Yemen. And non Iran Shia in Middle East will not trust the West again. This will be the second time the Saudis attempted to put down a Shia revolt. The Saudis stopped Arab Spring in Bahrain.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
"Most oil tankers from Arab producers such as Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Iraq have to pass Yemen's coastlines via the narrow Gulf of Aden in order to get through the Red Sea and Suez Canal to Europe."

Normally I don't buy into oil company conspiracies. But it's interesting to see the whole fucking middle east suddenly found a reason to come together to do something about their Sunni-Shiite-al Qaeda bullshit. It's about time we learned from Russia and China. "Here's your guns. Here's your boots. Here's pictures of every grain of sand in your litter box of nations. Go get'em Akmed."

"Most oil tankers from Arab producers such as Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Iraq have to pass Yemen's coastlines via the narrow Gulf of Aden in order to get through the Red Sea and Suez Canal to Europe."

Normally I don't buy into oil company conspiracies. But it's interesting to see the whole fucking middle east suddenly found a reason to come together to do something about their Sunni-Shiite-al Qaeda bullshit. It's about time we learned from Russia and China. "Here's your guns. Here's your boots. Here's pictures of every grain of sand in your litter box of nations. Go get'em Akmed."

My opinion only, folks. I think Bob is a smart dude.

Almost half of Yemen's population is Shia, and Houthis have over 100,000 battle hardened core fighters. Even Sunnis in Yemen are protesting against foreign interference in Yemeni affairs. The Saudis are reported to have 150,000 troops at their border with Yemen. That number is much to small to invade a place like Yemen.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
usgC0ZQ.png

The Houthis are advancing despite the GCC airstrikes. The Saudis really don't have expertise to perform a ground operation on this scale. The Yemeni Shia population would be totally against any Saudi ground invasion. To be frank, the Saudis are worse then the Iranians. The Saudis have persecuted their Shia minority for decades. Some Middle East experts have said, that the Saudis would've massacred their Shia minority in early 1990s, but the Saudi Shias were saved, because most of them live in major oil producing provinces. Yemen has one highs level of gun ownerships in the world. The Saudis will out go into the Shia areas because they would get their ***es hand to them.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

I agree, we should have been letting these countries settle their problems amongst themselves, decades ago.

That tweet is nonsense since Yemen has very few state of the art air defense systems, and GCC member states have some of the best aircraft in the world today. Saudis are very desperate; the Saudi airstrikes haven't stopped the Houthis. Plus, they don't have the expertise to complete successfully ground operations in Shia areas.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

I'm trying to absorb the concept that it appears some nobody named Ron M. on Twitter is being fronted as a source authority regarding this situation.

“It is flat-out wrong to say that we had no advance knowledge of the Saudi-led offensive that began yesterday. We have a very regular and robust dialogue with the Saudis on Yemen generally, and those conversations have increased since the mounting threat to Aden and the overall deteriorating situation,” a senior administration official told The Huffington Post, referring to another Yemeni city being targeted in the coalition offensive. The official pointed to comments made yesterday by the Saudi ambassador to the U.S. as evidence that Saudi Arabia and its partners were coordinating with Washington.

Additionally, National Security Council spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan said Thursday that the offensive came after days of discussion between the administration and its regional allies.

“We had been talking with the Saudis throughout the course of the last several days about what they were thinking and what type of support we could render with regards to their actions in Yemen".

Sorry Bernadette, but according to Ron M. - who's impeccable credentials include being "the Joo Barack Obama warned you about. Conservative. Funny. I drink, smoke, play and pray" (and tip pizza delivery people well) - you're making that all up.
:facepalm: