• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Ehhhh, I can't even listen to those songs myself. Its his voice more than anything, its so bad recently, though I will admit that Death Magnetic is a nice step in the right direction.

Death Magnetic is their best in years.

St. Anger is terrible. The production is terrible. The drumming sux, and james' vocals are drowned out. Basically it is Metallica trying to be nu-metal.

Finally a Guitar Hero that doesn't suck!!! No offence World Tour! Metallica is the maker of all the wannabee air guitarists out there, me included! This game allows you to make it happen! I don't know about you, but Metallica is the main reason why I can play such incredible air guitar. This is just a step towards furbishing your skills.

WISHLIST!
How about a Guitar Hero Custom game! Choose your songs for venues! I wanna be able to shred the hell out of my guitar with the songs I choose!!! Make it happen!

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
zakk was in the last GH game as was slash when you play thier songs you play as them.
im not saying they should make a game but too see dime in it would be priceless !!!!!!!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
zakk was in the last GH game as was slash when you play thier songs you play as them.
im not saying they should make a game but too see dime in it would be priceless !!!!!!!

Priceless and never gonna happen :(

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
can I play this game on XboX 360 with the joypad only??? or only with the guitar controller???

Legzman

don't have enough money to buy it now... guitar controller her in Brazil is too expensive... the drumset too!!

how much the guitar controllers cost in brazil? You can always get the black LP from GHIII and use that, you don't have to get the one designed for the metallica game. If you have a RB strat, that might work, not sure though. Also the guitar from GH2 works as well. There has to be cheap options for the guitar. Drums, yea, those are gonna cost you regardless of what route you go there.

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
the guitar it's around BRL 200,00... 1 USD = 2,17 BRL... but I prefer to spend my money now going to bar with my friends and going on soccer matches (usually BRL 20,00) but Sunday's match (the grand final is BRL 80,00)... but I can't miss this game!!

So the guitar I might buy only in 3-4 months... maybe!!

My friend bought the game, it's fun but nothing new. They probably could have just had the songs and characters as DLC and saved money. :2 cents:

People that say "you should play a real guitar" are fucking idiots.

When people play NHL 09, do you say "go play real hockey"? or if they play CoD 5, do you say "go join a real war"? shut the fuck up and let people play video games. That's the point. Besides, the guy has probably never touched a real guitar in his life.

How many times has your video games got you laid, paid or free beer???

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say not as many as
my guitar as for me!

Legzman

How many times has your video games got you laid, paid or free beer???

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say not as many as
my guitar as for me!

Point well taken. I'd love to learn how to play a real guitar. I've messed around with it a bit, but never seriously. I certainly never plan to play for a crowd.

It's just plain fun to play these music rhythm games. I'm finding the drums are fun to learn since I've all but mastered the fake axe. If you don't like these games or don't respect what they do for the music industry or whatever, then please, kindly fuck off :thefinger

WTF with the DLC on Xbox Live for the whole death magnetic album available ...but not for GH:Metallica?
so i have to buy GH3 or GHworld tour to play these songs? that makes no sense? and why would it be under the METALLICA GH page if it's not for that game?

WTF with the DLC on Xbox Live for the whole death magnetic album available ...but not for GH:Metallica?
so i have to buy GH3 or GHworld tour to play these songs? that makes no sense? and why would it be under the METALLICA GH page if it's not for that game?
To play the Death Magnetic content in career mode you need to finish it first. It should show in quick play though.

Legzman

That album works with GHIII, WT and GH:M