• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeones_regina

Administrator

Ashli Orion

Official Checked Star Member
ok so i am going to be very upset at myself if i've licked one of these buttholes or twats and i have no idea who they are.... i'm stumped!

So your sexy ass isn't one of the four above? Sounds like we just eliminated another OCSM! Mwahahah

And folks, it goes without saying. KEEP YOUR GUESSES TO YOURSELF! Don't post them on this thread!!!!

Hint #1

The 4 asses in the picture in the post above are OCSMs!!!

Hint #2

3 of the OCSMs are brunettes and one is blonde!

Ahhh... my favorite point of view -- 2 orifices for the price of one! My girlfriend considers me a connoisseur of the anal orifice and the perineum, but as appreciative as I am of the fleshly architecture and topography of those features, I admit to being stumped here --- especially since #4's anal orifice is hidden in shadow. Suggestion to Petra for a hint --- are any of these 4 over the age of 30? And suggestion for another contest --- guessing the identity of OCSMs based on viewing areolas (or areolae for the classicists among us) --- I guess such a contest would have to exclude Vicky Vette as being too obvious.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
C'mon, chin up. At least we're talking about you where you can see it. Right?

True. But, could you at least say some positive things about me every once in a while?

"I saw Chef the other day and he looked really handsome!"
"Chef makes the best meatloaf ever!"
"This one time, Chef put his weiner in my bum and it made me squirt like a fountain!"
"Chef is really good at Tic-Tac-Toe!"

You know, stuff like that.

So I probably shouldn't mention that conversation we had about him the other day, right?

You weren't talking about my small penis, were you? Were you?!?!?!:cussing:

What's sad is that I actually recognize #4...just not well enough to say who it is...

It's all in the wrinkles...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I'm pretty sure that I know 3 of these 4 asses on display.

Ok if Petra aint gonna give any decent hints I will....

1.Me
2.Me
3.Me
4.???

Status
Not open for further replies.