• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Growing Number of Americans Distrust Census

:( Makes me think twice about having completed the Miss FOs survey now.:rolleyes:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
^
Gee, more tea bagger talking points. :sleep: The census is an important tool for attempting to manage the size of our nation. We are growing too fast and are running out of resources.

Tax Hikes are coming. :thumbsup:

I worry more about what corporations will do to me than what the gov't will do with the census info.

Food recalls are the real threat to Americans' prosperity. We all play russian roulette everytime we bring home that bag of groceries.

oh jeez.
managing the size of the nation?
are you fucking serious.
no, youre just being sarcastic i get it.

if the country really wanted to manage the population they would stop paying people for having kids they can't support and giving them so many services which cost money, a lot of it.
they would control illegal immigration and limit legal.
they would also not give money and sevices which cost money to illegals.
all they gotta do is severly limit that and eventually the country will recover- in every way.
but no, that aint part of the plan.

this is whats causing over population, inflation and frustration.
this is what is destroying the quality of life.
this is why working people have to work so much more just to come close to what theyre parents had.
this is why the people on the recieving end, the ones that live for free are reproducing at a much much higher rate.
over crowding the schools, over burdening the whole entire system to a point where its almost not functioning, over burdening the poor slob working class taxpayer.
eventually putting everybody in the same old category- poor.

i think you need to go walk around where you live and open your eyes.

you know what happens when you put 11 people in a boat that can only hold 10 dont you?
now try putting twenty, see how fast it goes down

Good. I encourage them not fill out the census.

Then the national survey will just reflect that there aren't any Tea Baggers, and the only people who filled it out are poor and the government will give them more money.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Good. I encourage them not fill out the census.

Then the national survey will just reflect that there aren't any Tea Baggers, and the only people who filled it out are poor and the government will give them more money.

I read over the form last night. There's ten questions. What's funny (to me) is that the questions that seem to be scaring the shit out of some people have been asked since the 1790's and 1800's. Some people don't seem to realize that if the government wants to get the goods on you, they don't/won't need to use the ten little, basic questions on the census form. Between credit rating and data collection companies (not to mention the IRS), there's VERY little that can't be found out about the average person in about 15 minutes. And if you think your permission is needed for that to happen, you're badly fooling yourself.

But by all means, anyone who thinks that their tinfoil hat will protect them from the death rays the gubment has aimed at their lil heads... go for it. :rolleyes:

The ghosts of the Romans are laughing at us. I just know that they are. :o