• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Grope Claim Against Donald Duck

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Goddamned Donald Duck. He's gonna blow our cover!!

--Disney's Sexual Predator Posse

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
That lady looks like a fat mess. Who'd want to molest her?

Can you really be that shocked though? Donald Duck doesn't even wear pants. He's naked from the chest down. :eek:

She's doesn't look to appealing to me. It's easy to deal with unwanted groping make a fist bunch in face or in Donald Ducks case gut, problem solved.

Quack! I'm Donald Duck, bitch! Fuck me! Quack!

If I got sexually assaulted by Donald Duck I'd take photos so people would believe Donald Duck forced me into sex.

If you really wanted to punish him they should sew the head onto the rest of the costume and mostly plug the holes he breathes and sees out of with dirty socks while he's in it. Then they can tie him up and let him stew outside in the hot humid heat for a day or two.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Who's going to pay the $50,000 when they cant identify who was in
the suit.Surely they could could claim she was stoned at the time and
just imagined it ;)

I mean who the fuck goes to Disney World when they are 27 and enjoy
it :1orglaugh

It's weird, all kinds of nasty stuff has happened in the Magic Kingdom. I heard of some toddler drowning in the moat in Cinderella's castle, Pluto getting run over and killed by a vehicle ( maybe a float, not sure) and shit. There's been other accusations against the staff in costumes, if I remember right (I might not), Pooh Bear was supposed to have slapped a kid and some kind of pig was supposed to have molested a girl.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Disney blows, I remember going there in my 20's and they took my disposible camera away for hugging Snow White in a picture.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
That horny duck.
What will he do next?

What a pathetic cry for attention from Disney! They planted that story to attract hordes of fat chicks to their poxy theme park, hoping to get some action.

Who's going to pay the $50,000 when they cant identify who was in
the suit.Surely they could could claim she was stoned at the time and
just imagined it ;)

I mean who the fuck goes to Disney World when they are 27 and enjoy
it :1orglaugh

Desperate girls hoping to have a mascot try and cop a feel?