• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Greatest ever soccer player?

Greatest player?

• Total voters
Messi would run circles around Pele.

Messie > God

Messi would run circles around Pele.
Diferent era's diferrent training methods, different equipment, etc... So, skills are not to be compared. You'd rather compare achievements and importance in their teams

David Beckham

troll.jpg

I'm surprised Ronaldo only has 1 vote. :confused:

I voted Zidane. Great internationally and great in 3 different leagues. Plus his 3 FIFA player of the year awards. He's the best I've ever seen in my short life.

Messi could probably be the greatest if he stops disappearing during international play. Saying he's the greatest of all time is like saying Crosby and Lebron are the greatest of all time. They could get there, but they haven't been around long enough to be among the greatest. Yet.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Franz Beckenbauer. He isn't called 'The Kaiser' for nothing. He served the forward players with the ball like, stretch out yer foot, I will drop it on there, from across the field.

Though, Messi is great, too. Just another type of player

I'm surprised Ronaldo only has 1 vote. :confused:

I voted Zidane. Great internationally and great in 3 different leagues. Plus his 3 FIFA player of the year awards. He's the best I've ever seen in my short life.

Messi could probably be the greatest if he stops disappearing during international play. Saying he's the greatest of all time is like saying Crosby and Lebron are the greatest of all time. They could get there, but they haven't been around long enough to be among the greatest. Yet.

Yes.

You can call Messi the greatest, if he keeps up his form for a few more years. Ronaldo scores just as many goals in the Spanish league.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
That's not Ronaldo, that's Cristiano Ronaldo.

L3ggy

Then write it correctly.

L3ggy

No, it's Cristiano Ronaldo :tongue:

Pele gets my vote, he played on the biggest stage and did the business, but one player I also really rate was George Best, when you watch some of his clips he was brilliant.

Different times, different styles of game. Although I voted for Pele, Maradona won a World Cup (1986) almost by himself.
Also Ferenc Puskas might be included in the list.