• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Grateful amazing wet t-shirt girl

Still looking for more information on this video. The website has since taken down the video, but it's available at other locations. I'd be willing to purchase an entire video if I was sure this clip (and possibly more of it) was part of it.

I figured I'd bump this with the hopes that someone knows where to find the entire, original video. I'm not looking for it for free, as I'd be willing to purchase it online.

I figured I'd bump this with the hopes that someone knows where to find the entire, original video. I'm not looking for it for free, as I'd be willing to purchase it online.

This is an older video (maybe ten years) of a woman with an amazing body in a wet t-shirt contest. I'd love to see the entire contest, especially if you can see her fully nude in the clip rather than parts of her nude but not all at once. I've included some screen shots and a link.

https://xhamster.com/videos/grateful-wet-t-shirt-woman-strips-naked-amazing-4978549

View attachment 629369View attachment 629370View attachment 629371
The link is no longer valid, but using key words you can still find the video online. Anyway, I'm still looking for the original video and/or other videos from this bar. I've found some others, but they are short.

Four years later, I found it. I can't give a direct link, but it's in e rome. Look for WPP. Unfortunately, there isn't much "new stuff" of her. It's produced by a production company called: Albedo Productions. The video titles associated with it are: Spring Ts'ing, Spring t's, and Rudy's Wet T contest.