• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Grace McKenzie (busty blonde)

Does anyone have pics of the full shoot or video? Apparently there is a cumshot. Can not find it anywhere and you need to subscribe/pay on that site. If someone can PM them or post them here it be appreciate. Big fan of Grace.

same here. googling "adult auditions welsh beauties" yields nothing related to this video. any help would be appreciated!

BUMP! I have searched high and low for Graces hardcore video but nothing. Sadly you have to register to the site to access it. Unless someone is kind enough to share the video via PM for reps?

Bump!

I have asked her on Twitter if she has those sets. She said sadly now. She is actually really easy going and down to earth. I explained to her I really not want to use credit card details on the net to registered to that site as I have had issues in the past shopping online. She is married with children and said she will see if she can find those B/G sets for me, but she said the best thing is to find someone who is registered there and does not mind sharing the video/pics she did.

If anyone has them please share via PM. Would really appreciate the gesture.

I was a member of that site a while ago, when it was in a different format.
As i recall there was no b/g pictures just the solo sets. In the video Grace does not have full sex, only gives the guy a bj and hj, it was only the brunette that had full sex.

Sorry i dont not have the video saved, if she is happy to give you the phtos herself ask for a couple more :)