• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Governor of Oregon will defy Trump if he asks her to activate the national guard

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown (D) said she would reject a request from President Trump to dispatch National Guard troops to the U.S.-Mexico border.

"If @realDonaldTrump asks me to deploy Oregon Guard troops to the Mexico border, I’ll say no," Brown tweeted.

I wasn't aware that an order was a request. The Commander-in-Chief isn't ASKING, you dingbat.

Your collective attitudes about follow the leaders against all sense and reason is fascist.
But by all means be good little doggies and don’t disappoint the orange douchebag.

If the orange douche would just be honest for a change it might help.
I mean, he goes off on a rant about how that caravan of refugees was coming here to take advantage of DACA when in fact that wasn't even possible.
Similar to his rant about how the diversity lottery empowers other countries to choose who to send to us and that all those names of undesirables are placed into a hopper for selection, which is just complete bullshit on all counts.
That leaves him being either breathtakingly ignorant or a baldfaced liar, and since I don't think it's the former...
How are we supposed to trust or respect this guy? He does this kind of shit all the time.

If the orange douche would just be honest for a change it might help.
I mean, he goes off on a rant about how that caravan of refugees was coming here to take advantage of DACA when in fact that wasn't even possible.
Similar to his rant about how the diversity lottery empowers other countries to choose who to send to us and that all those names of undesirables are placed into a hopper for selection, which is just complete bullshit on all counts.
That leaves him being either breathtakingly ignorant or a baldfaced liar, and since I don't think it's the former...
How are we supposed to trust or respect this guy? He does this kind of shit all the time.

You see, here is where you let your unhinged irrational bullshit take hold. Trump offered a deal for 1.8 million illegals to receive amnesty under DACA that includes over one million more than those that registered. Any of those illegal aliens that cross our border before any deal is made can claim they were here and qualify. We don’t know if they have been here 3 days, 3 weeks or 30 years.

You’ll never trust or respect him and quite frankly, we that support him don’t much care. As for the diversity lottery, you only have the word of these countries as to who they are lining up to enter the lottery. Based upon who they say they are sending compared to who actually arrives, I’d say that Trump is spot on.
“ just be honest for once”’:1orglaugh

Jeezus you’re tone deaf. Obama lied to us every motherfucking.day. On shit that mattered, IRS targeting conservatives, healthcare plans, the real threat of ISIS being simply the JV team, jobs, economy.

But Trump is the liar.

You see, here is where you let your unhinged irrational bullshit take hold. Trump offered a deal for 1.8 million illegals to receive amnesty under DACA that includes over one million more than those that registered. Any of those illegal aliens that cross our border before any deal is made can claim they were here and qualify. We don’t know if they have been here 3 days, 3 weeks or 30 years.

No. DACA applicants have to follow protocol. They can't just claim they're eligible and be accepted. Even if there weren't other qualifying factors a great segment of those illegals would be ineligible simply because they're too old to be eligible.

You’ll never trust or respect him and quite frankly, we that support him don’t much care.

Of course I could. You make some amazingly sweeping generalizations around here. Just the other day I had to correct you about labeling me with some other broad brush, regarding immigration.

As for the diversity lottery, you only have the word of these countries as to who they are lining up to enter the lottery. Based upon who they say they are sending compared to who actually arrives, I’d say that Trump is spot on.
“ just be honest for once”’:1orglaugh

I don't know what you're laughing at considering THEY don't send anybody at all. Individuals apply to our state department for admission into the program. Their nation of origin plays no part in the process. Meanwhile Mr. "Spot On" actually went so far as to tell us THEY pull slips out of a glass bowl to determine who to send :1orglaugh - but that the whole process is rigged since THEY'VE already determined which undesirables they're going to send us. And his flock actually buys this nonsense, despite the fact you can go to a dot gov site concerning the actual process and immediately discover he's full of shit. Good fucking grief :facepalm:

No. DACA applicants have to follow protocol. They can't just claim they're eligible and be accepted. Even if there weren't other qualifying factors a great segment of those illegals would be ineligible simply because they're too old to be eligible.

Of course I could. You make some amazingly sweeping generalizations around here. Just the other day I had to correct you about labeling me with some other broad brush, regarding immigration.

I don't know what you're laughing at considering THEY don't send anybody at all. Individuals apply to our state department for admission into the program. Their nation of origin plays no part in the process. Meanwhile Mr. "Spot On" actually went so far as to tell us THEY pull slips out of a glass bowl to determine who to send :1orglaugh - but that the whole process is rigged since THEY'VE already determined which undesirables they're going to send us. And his flock actually buys this nonsense, despite the fact you can go to a dot gov site concerning the actual process and immediately discover he's full of shit. Good fucking grief :facepalm:

You assume that DACA applicants are completely honest and as pure as the driven snow. Their parents were lawbreakers and if they cross the border illegally they are lawbreakers. The same goes for new arrivals, we have no way of knowing if they are living in the “ shadows”. Of course they will lie to be granted amnesty and take advantage of DACA.

The application process is different for K1 and H1B visas. This whole diversity lottery scam is set up by the country of the foreign national and then pipelined to our department of state where the interview and application process takes place. There is a certain degree of screening by the applicant’s country before state takes over. Then they go through the motions to make it all seem legit and random.

You’re a liberal, so naivety is in your DNA unless of course a conservative is pulling the strings then it is to be scrutinized carefully.