• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Doubts About Trump's Mental Stability Intensify

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
actually, he's not. Trump is who he is. It's his strength, he thrives on it and it's how he got elected. It's the left wing and their media and the overall establishment who are unhinged by him. They are the ones debilitated by the election loss and by definition a mental disorder - that Trump derangement syndrome.

7-2.

dat hatred tho
Bullshit aside - fox, which of the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder posted by Jagger do you believe do not apply to President Trump?

Rattrap

actually, he's not. Trump is who he is. It's his strength, he thrives on it and it's how he got elected. It's the left wing and their media and the overall establishment who are unhinged by him. They are the ones debilitated by the election loss and by definition a mental disorder - that Trump derangement syndrome.

7-2.

dat hatred tho

I personally have believed he is a near incompetent frat boy for 20 years and I'm being proven right every day. W with orange skin....

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Trumps future nurse?
Hillary-Ratched.jpg

Medication time, Medication time.

Rattrap

or continue selective quoting.
I quote what's relevant. And leave out what isn't. You post a lot of shit that isn't. It's deflection, I get it. It's the go-to tactic when your position is shit.

That's okay. This is America. You have every right to have a shitty position. Show that it isn't shit, or own it.

Back to the topic at hand: Which of these do you believe do not describe President Trump?
Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerating your achievements and talents
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

I quote what's relevant. And leave out what isn't. You post a lot of shit that isn't. It's deflection, I get it. It's the go-to tactic when your position is shit.

That's okay. This is America. You have every right to have a shitty position. Show that it isn't shit, or own it.

Back to the topic at hand: Which of these do you believe do not describe President Trump?

I'm seeing your go-to tactic.

unless you're a psychiatrist and you've personally examined President Trump, we're done here.

Rattrap

unless you're a psychiatrist and you've personally examined President Trump, we're done here.
Far be it from me to assume why you won't admit or refuse to deny what is plain for others to see, but I'll take this as a lack of denial to the original charges. I concur on being finished here.

Moving on: What do folks think - can narcissistic personality disorder be stable? Two potentially dangerous consequences of those symptoms come to my mind - ignoring advice (that isn't already in line with predispositions) and escalating slights to the ego. Perhaps a natural disposition to dictatorship as well.

Spin it a different way: Can anyone think of any benefits to this narcissism?