• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gotham City Imposters

Anyone trying the beta right now?

I'm on the PS3 version and it's pretty fun so far.There's obviously some things that need to be worked on,like the matchmaking,but overall,it seems to be a pretty fun game in a stagnant genre.

Thought about trying it but only heard of the title, never read up on what the game is.

Is it like a MMO game ?

It's a FPS.

After playing the beta some last night,I'm a bit disappointed with it. I know that It's only a beta,but the match making system is totally broken,you don't have the ability to choose which team you want to be on,there already seems to be exploits,guns seem too weak,and the list goes on.

I see that they delayed the release of this game,and after playing it,with good reason because there are still a good number of things that need to be fixed. Ultimately,it still might be worth buying because it's only going to be 15 bucks on the Playstation Store.

Ok,so after putting some more time into this game,and hating the raping I was getting on the lower levels,I'm really enjoying the hell out of this game now.

Seems that there are still a couple of things that need to be slightly tweaked,and the matchmaking needs to be a little better,but once that's fixed,I can see myself putting some serious time into this game.

Downloaded the beta earlier today, hopefully get round to playing it tomorrow. Due to the fun nature of the game will it mean players are less likely to resort to underhanded tactics seen in CoD?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Due to the fun nature of the game will it mean players are less likely to resort to underhanded tactics seen in CoD?

Doubtful. If there is an exploit, it will always be used by some jackass! I still remember when CoD was fun, it's been awhile, but is was fun once...

Doubtful. If there is an exploit, it will always be used by some jackass! I still remember when CoD was fun, it's been awhile, but is was fun once...

I can attest to that in this game.There already is "kind of" and OP set up that has the potential to make the game very one sided.Hopefully the devs will address this with a minor tweak,because that's really all that it needs.I'm purposely being vague about what it is because I want you guys to find it for yourselves.

Anyway,for a game that's only going to be 15 bucks,I'm looking forward to the full release.

It will be set in an "unhinged Gotham City overrun by impostors inspired by the DC Comics characters Batman and The Joker," according to Warner Bros., which owns DC Comics.
Gameplay details were thin, but Warner Bros. described the game as being team based in a media presentation in Los Angeles. In a press release sent out shortly thereafter, the company said the title was a "creative twist on multiplayer heroism and anti-heroism" as players choose whether or not to be good or evil. The game will also allow for extensive customization options, including exaggerated costumes and "homebrew" weaponry.

This came out this week and I was going to buy it but I heard it was shit. Anyone buy it and have any opinions on it?
I played the demo,which included all of the maps that weren't in the beta.I'm going to wait on this one because there are still a lot of things that they didn't fix from the beta.

Aside from that,I can see that there are going to be some major cheap ass players with the same loadout.