• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gorgeous Brunette

Oh, by the way, the picture in the original post is of a magazine, not a DVD.

I did a search for "jasmine" on www.private.com, and found 3 results:

1) Jasmine
Castings X 37 Claudia Ricci DVD, Castings X 37 - Claudia Jackson VID

2) Jasmine
Fatal Orchid DVD, Fatal Orchid 2 DVD, Castings X 48 - Dorothy Lake VID, Fatal Orchid 1 VID, Fatal Orchid 2 VID

3) Jasmine
Sex 36 MAG

Unfortunately, there were no pictures, though, so I couldn't tell which one is her :(. But going by the product listing under their names, it seems like Jasmine #3 could be her, though that doesn't help much :D.

I did a search for "best of private XIII" in the product section (both DVD and Mag), and the only things showing are the magazines, but volume 13 is missing :mad:

Going by BNF's list, this is what I found:
33732.jpg
suuri1064832904kuva.jpg

(Kate More)

Does this look like her?

In this picture, she does look like her a bit, but other pics I found of her don't look anywhere close :S.

Buttman1 said:
Going by BNF's list, this is what I found:
33732.jpg
(Kate More)

Does this look like her?

In this picture, she does look like her a bit, but other pics I found of her don't look anywhere close :S.

Sorry, I can't get the links working, nor the picture you posted.

My search for the name on the video box was a dead end, (page 1 of this thread).

Bump!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ill try to upload the image

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, even in the private.com forum they don´t know much more about her :(

PS: If somebody has a private.com account, check this out, myabe you can find some more: http://forum.private.com/search.php and search for jasmine

PPS: If someone has a adress, where I can upload hardcore images, i could show some more of her...

Last edited:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Started off with the EGAFD, Google, Private, etc, et al - no luck whatsoever.......:dunno: