• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven 001

Banned
This will be my final post on Freeones. Many thanks to all those who have shown support, it is very much appreciated. Why I got banned again I guess I wont get to find out, but I am tired of the witch hunting so I am off to pastures new.

Take care Freeones members. There are some great people here on this board, and its been fun getting to know you all. Have one last beer on me guys and girls... :glugglug:

Goodbye.

i wish you would not go... you'll be missed.

:crying: great, well I hope you're happy all you guys who wanted him gone, he's gone. 001 was the whole reason I'm even here and now, *shrugs* maybe I'll stay, maybe I won't, I haven't decided yet.

I know I wasn't here that long and my thoughts may not count for much, but my opinion of several members was quickly tainted and now my opinion of the whole site is. I don't know the story behind 001 getting banned, and apparently neither does he so this is just rediculous

... again I am at a loss for words...

RKO!!!05

Banned
I am utterly disappointed and I aint gonna say those words because it aint right, it just isnt right.

Dinalt

Banned
:dunno: Yeah, this witch hunting sucks - hope 001 reconsiders, but I don't blame him if he doesn't.
Sad day for us all, as we've lost a good member.

Status
Not open for further replies.