• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Good news fellas! Masturbation 'cuts cancer risk'

Good thing I rub 1 or 2 out almost every single day or every other day thus granting me eternal life.

For those of you in a relationship or married, you should print this article and show it to your significant other to persuade them to give it up more often because this is surely a matter of life and death

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3072021.stm

I read an article saying that male ejaculate does wonders to reduce wrinkles and crowsfeet when applied to the skin.

You can look that up. You're welcome.

Just be careful when you broach the subject with your lady. Seems like something that could very easily backfire, unless you use a little finesse. "Are you saying I look old and wrinkled!?"

My girlfriend should be looking very young than, I plan on cumming on her face often.

And I have heard that about masturbating before, my girlfriend gets turned on at the thought of watching me jerk off, so I should have no issues staying healthy. I jerk off for my health, and cum on her face for hers.

My girlfriend should be looking very young than, I plan on cumming on her face often.

And I have heard that about masturbating before, my girlfriend gets turned on at the thought of watching me jerk off, so I should have no issues staying healthy. I jerk off for my health, and cum on her face for hers.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Yeah, it helps prolong your life, but explain that to the little old ladies at Walmart while you are pulling one off in the middle of the granny panties racks.

^ You should print this article and fold it up to keep it in your wallet. If you are busted for public masturbation, show the article to an officer or anyone who catches you wanking it and just tell them you're doing your part to fight and prevent cancer

Good thing I rub 1 or 2 out almost every single day or every other day thus granting me eternal life.

For those of you in a relationship or married, you should print this article and show it to your significant other to persuade them to give it up more often because this is surely a matter of life and death

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3072021.stm

:rofl: This really gave me a chuckle. Thanks! :) And congratulations. But you do know that this thing we call planet earth will come to an end on 12/23/12? ;)

So then, I won't get cancer, my girlfriend will keep her youthful appearance for many years, but I won't be able to see her, because I'll go blind? Well, I guess the no cancer thing is good, but not being able to see my hot young girlfriend when I'm in my 80's kinda sucks.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
That's bullshit. What it does is, it makes your balls dry up so they won't produce any more camel juice. It's true. If you flog your log too much in your adolescence, then when you get older your penis will fail to ejamulate properly. Just ask any chiropractor. It's true. So guys, watch your frequency off fondling your frontage.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Now I can claim I'm doing it to stay healthy. :nanner: