• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Good Morning Everyone

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Coffee enema followed by a vigorous scrub down with a brillo pad and then dry shaving with a dull razor.

how do you start the day?

Out of bed; brush teeth and face; tea and muesli; followed by a shower:)
Log on to my forex account - and then FreeOnes:D
Welcome to FreeOnes :wave:

Get out of bed, turn off the alarm & turn on the computer.... 3-4 hours later I usually start thinking about breakfast/lunch...

First thing I do, is regret what I did the previous night. Then I have some eggs, and then regret regretting about last night. Because it was awesome.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
First I take a shit. Then I get out of bed.

So you shit your drawers every morning, then get out of bed? :uohs::eek::rolleyes::rofl2: thats fuckin nasty dude. :throwup: I hope you wrote that backwards by accident. :dunno:

I curse the sun for rising (if I'm lucky enough to wake up after the sun rises), then I turn on the tv to watch the cute blonde on channel 4 give the weather forecast, I go to the bathroom and take a shit, then I wonder if whatever I have to do that day is worth getting out of bed.

open my eyes, that's usually a good start, then if im not a complete bum, try to stretch a little and get the heart going, but usually i am a bum so i make coffee and watch the news.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Get up, shower, and out the door for coffee and then work.