• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Good Metal Videos

more turbo than british steel?

Nah, worse than both. JP tried to get progressive and came out making a poorly written ballad heavy album. Just has almost no punch whatsoever, add in the fact that there are 9 instrumental's (about 2-4 minutes each) that just waste a lot of time and space. Just a very disappointing album when i was expecting far more.

Namreg

Banned
9 instrumentals... holy crap. i knew they wanted to use synths and maybe choirs and stuff, but this sounds really bad now... i haven't bought it yet and i guess i'll be checking out some more stuff on youtube before (if) i do. thanks for the heads up.

my bad on the links they were messin up or sumthin so ill just give you the names
Pantera-Walk
Pantera-This Love
RATM-Killing in The Name
Skid Row-I Remember You
Megadeth-Peace Sells
Sepultura- Refuse/Resist
Anthrax-Indians
Metallica-Orion Instrumental
Alice In Chains-Rooster- not truly metal but still a great song

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
any of the following bands would be fine with me..

1) RATM
2) Down
3) a perfect circle
4) tool
5) Pantera
6) slipknot
7) marilyn manson
8) deftones
9) stone sour

more later!! :bowdown:

cause metal video clips mostly suck - here are some nice live ones.

Exodus - Piranha (live)
Gojira- The Heaviest Matter Of The Universe (live)
Judas Priest - Victim of Changes (live)
Iron Maiden- 22 Acacia Avenue (live)

ok, some metal bands make great clips:

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - Widening Eye

(imo, in good music clips you won't see a band all the time playing playback. that's totally boring and not creative at all).

___
still laughing at sonata arctica being called "best band". muhahaha. as cheese as cheese theater.

i fucked up the priest link: Judas Priest - Victim of Changes (live)

by the way:

Nah, worse than both. JP tried to get progressive and came out making a poorly written ballad heavy album. Just has almost no punch whatsoever, add in the fact that there are 9 instrumental's (about 2-4 minutes each) that just waste a lot of time and space. Just a very disappointing album when i was expecting far more.

i recommend to the guy who's asking for "Nostradamus" (or want to buy it) - DO NOT LISTEN TO THAT. listen to the album by yourself to get your own opinion. i think, nostradamus is far the best priest stuff since painkiller and it grows with each listen. but do NOT try to compare it to earlier albums, that's the biggest fault you can make. there are some very nice moods on the new piece, moods you've never heard by priest before. their lyrics may be as stupid as allways, but if you'd love to hear an album which let's you think on concepts like maiden's seventh son i don't think you'll be disappointed.

....I cannot think of any videos but Ronnie James Dio had a live performance taped that I saw on t.v. back in the 80's with "Rainbow in the Dark" and "Stand up and Shout " that still stick in my mind as an uncanny performance.