• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Going to Boston

I'm going to Boston for a few days...leaving Saturday night...looked on-line things to do but if anyone who has been there or is from Boston can tell me any cool/good things to see or do it would be much appreciated...Thanks!!

jod0565

Member, you member...
Oh man, have fun, CVK!
Hope the weather is nice and you see all the sights.

dmancini83 said:
scalp tix to a sox game ; ) well worth it

Yeah that is somethin i really really want to see a Red Sox game and go to Fenway Park...they are playing Baltimore on Sunday 2pm game, hope I can get som tickets

the fenway park area after dark is coincidentally where all the nightclubs are-inquire there-doors close at 2am though boooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Went there a couple of years back - had a good time (does anyone know whether the "Big Dig" is still going, though)......

Well, if you are into history then you can follow the Freedon Trail (The ride of Paul Revere) from the North Church. It's marked by a red line on the ground. Cheers is there as well, and I would highly recommend a Duck Tour. You get a whole tour of the city.. they take you to places like Cheers, John F Kennedy's residence in Boston, into the Charles River so you can see MIT, and to the only place in the world where you can drink a Sam Adams beer and see his gravestone across the street :). And definately take in a Sox game, ain't nothing like a game at Fenway!

Baal said:
doors close at 2am though boooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Yea. Boston is the complete oppostite of New York, the city that never sleeps. The entire town feels like it closes down at about 11pm.

om3ga said:
(does anyone know whether the "Big Dig" is still going, though)

No. That's over and done with. It was just so badly done that there are already leaks in tunnels and minor structural problems that will have to be dealt with for years.

Don't go through 'the Fens' at night if you treasure the sanctity of your butt-hole though.

Last edited:
Just came back from Boston ,goota say it was a great town I had a great time!!!! Went to a Red Sox game on Sunday it was great (got standing room tickets but it was totally worth it!!!), went to Cape Cod and Plimoth Rock, so many tunnels (the big dig) and the wharf were great, went to Cambidge (Portuguese area of Boston) and must say I was impressed with Boston and would totally recommend anybody who wanted to go there should go there!!!

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Great to see you back, I'm glad you had a good time.

It's nice to get away sometimes.

You didn't miss much, :eek:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Glad to hear of the good time you had in Boston, CVK!
Welcome home!

I hope you had a good time Civickiller.

Massachusetts isn’t a state I like, but I do have to admit some part of me would like to see Boston just for it's historical significance to this country, and perhaps to see the Red Sox. It does seem like a city that would be a lot better to visit than to live in though, short of having a time machine to go back in the past or perhaps having different and fewer people living there now anyhow.