• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Go the ******* option

Status
Not open for further replies.
well,it shits all over kaz@@! quite frankly.

The thing to look out for when choosing a file to download is the more seeders that are listed,the more files you'll have access to and obviously quicker download speed...(leachers are the people taking the file)(seeders are people making the file available for others to download)..
They recommend you leave the file running after you've downloaded so other people can have the same luxury of downloading from you as you have had from others.

Basically one file is uploaded to a dedicated ******* website,commonly known as a tracker,then people connect to this file and share amongst others who are also downloading the uploaded file...generally making it much faster.

...thats where kaz@@ shits me now because people can disable sharing with others,,,i dont honestly mind giving files away provided i have enough download/upload usage left for the month.....if no one wants to share then i kinda defeats the purpose of having a file sharing site!!

torrents sites are great and ive never been anywhere else since ive found them...********* is obviously the site that'll most appeal to people visiting the Freeones site.

well im glad at least one person has found something useful from my post! Hope more find use from it.

which program cant you download steve?

The 2 mirrored sites on bittorrent weren't working.

I got it to download anyway, but when I tried to open it, Windows XP didn't recognize it.

Is there anything else I have to do to get this working?

bittornado mirror 5 is working...

download it,install it,the go to a ******* site like i posted,,click on file you want and bittornado will start automatically....choose where you want save file...

wow ********* rox!
i have a question tho. i'm using azureus and i dunno wtf most of these things mean. what do the smiley faces mean? and what do seeds mean? and what do peers mean?

I'm new at this too, but from what I can gather the ******* files are downloaded from multiple sources at the same time. Seeding means you are sending to another user (peer).

I d/l-ed a 1.2 gig file yesterday in record time. This thing is pretty cool.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Sorry, I don't know anything about rar, maybe someone else can help.
As for azureus, I've dl'd two files and it's very fast compared to bittorrent.

yes you need to use winrar.....cant see what problems you could have,just open the folder once winrar has opened...

I keep getting an error message when I try to DL.

It says problem getting response from Errno 2 No such file or directory.

Don't know what that means on BitTorrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.